Animate! Miami 2015 Expects 12,000 Attendees At Florida's Largest Animation Convention October 23-25, 2015
Florida’s largest convention for anime and animation brings three full days of celebrities, voice actors, costumes, fun and more for the whole family to Miami Airport Convention Center
By: Animate! Miami
Celebrities, Voice Actors & Comic Guests
Animate! Miami will host a full agenda of panels, Q&As, photo opportunities and more for fans to see their favorite celebrities, voice actors and industry guests, including:
· Christopher Daniel Barnes, known as the voice of Prince Eric in The Little Mermaid and Spider-Man and Peter Parker in the Spider-Man Animated Series, and starring in The Brady Bunch Movie (Greg Brady)
· Linda Larkin, known as the voice of Princess Jasmine for Disney’s Aladdin
· Steven Universe cast member Zach Callison (Steven Universe) will be joined by other cast members from the hit Cartoon Network series
· Margaret Kerry, the original Tinker Bell and Red-Headed Mermaid in Walt Disney's 1953 animated feature Peter Pan
· Sailor Moon cast members Lauren Landa (Sailor Neptune) and Erica Mendez (Sailor Uranus and Reika)
· Madoka Magica cast members Sarah Williams (Sayaka) and Lauren Landa (Kyoko Sakura)
· Eternal Summer cast members Ian Sinclair (Sosuke Yamazaki), Josh Grelle (Aiichiro Nitori) and Robert McCollum (Seijuro Mikoshiba)
· Kill La Kill cast members Erica Mendez (Ryuko Matoi), Patrick Seitz (Ira Gamagoori), and Sarah Williams (Nonon)
· Sword Art Online cast members Lauren Landa (Sakuya), Patrick Seitz (Agil), and Sarah Williams (Lisbeth / Rika)
· Attack on Titan cast members Josh Grelle (Armin Arlert), Lauren Landa (Annie Leonhardt), Robert McCollum (Reiner), Patrick Seitz (Keith Shadis), and Ian Sinclair (Nile Dok)
· Dana Snyder, star of Aqua Teen Hunger Force (Master Shake), Squidbillies (Granny), The Venture Bros. (The Alchemist), Batman Unlimited (The Penguin); and many more!
To view the entire list of industry guests attending Animate! Miami with up-to-the-minute information and schedules, click here.
Cosplay and Costume Competitions
Animate! Miami will also feature dozens of costume and cosplay events throughout the 3-day show, with thousands of dollars in cash and prizes on the line. Guests can get their photos taken in costume at the cosplay photography booth and repair costumes at the Cosplay Medics. Each year, Animate! Miami also brings in professional cosplay guests from around the country to take part in panels and workshops, and to help judge the various costume and costuming contests. To learn more about cosplay events, click here.
· Runway Costume Competition:
· Sirens of Animation Costume Competition:
· Animate! Miami Costume Competition:
· Masquerade Costume & Performance Competition:
Convention Event Hours and Agenda
Animate! Miami will take place at the Miami Airport Convention Center located at the Doubletree Hotel, 711 NW 72nd Ave, Miami FL 33126. For information on hotel and travel accommodations, click here. To view the complete and up-to-date list of activities, see the agenda.
Convention Hours are as follows:
· Friday, 12:00pm - 2:00am / Showroom hours: 12:00pm - 8:00pm
· Saturday, 10:30am - 2:00am / Showroom hours: 10:30am - 8:00pm
· Sunday, 10:30am - 10:00pm / Showroom hours: 10:30am - 6:30pm
About Animate! Miami
Animate! Miami is Florida’s largest convention for anime and animation, with three days featuring the industry’s biggest names, celebrities, cosplayers, comedians, entertainers, and more. There will be hundreds of events, including panels, Q&As, costume contests, video gaming, comedy shows, exhibitors, artists, and more for all ages. Animate! Miami (formerly Anime Supercon / Animation Supercon) will be held October 23-25, 2015 with expected attendance of 12,000 attendees. To learn more about Animate! Miami, click here. Follow breaking news on the convention through Facebook and Twitter. The event is produced by the team at Super Conventions, the organizers of Florida Supercon (founded in 2006, with attendance of 51,000 in 2015) and Magic City Comic Con (founded in 2015, with attendance of 15,000).
All photos courtesy of Animate! Miami.