News By Tag
News By Location
Pawnbroker runs for St Oswald’s Hospice
H&T Pawnbrokers staff member is fundraising for local charity
By: H&T Pawnbrokers
Katie has worked hard over the last two years to increase her fitness and lose weight, and has been very successful, having lost five stone in total. She started off walking and now regularly runs five miles in training with her partner, who is also taking part in the Great North Run for Action Research.
Katie, who has worked for H&T Pawnbrokers (http://www.handt.co.uk/)
Katie has a donation tin in the H&T store on 28 High Street East, and so far generous customers and members of public have put over £75 into the tin, contributing to a running total of £135. If people would like to donate they can visit the store or Katie’s Just Giving page https://www.justgiving.com/
St Oswald’s Hospice provides specialist palliative care to adults, children and young people from the North East of England, including free hospice care, end of life care, alternative therapies and bereavement support to those in need.
About H&T Pawnbrokers and Est1897 Discount Secondhand Jewellery
• H&T Pawnbrokers is the UK’s leading pawnbroking company established in 1897 in London with over 190 stores throughout the UK.
• Discount Secondhand Jewellery is a trading format of H&T Pawnbrokers and offers an extensive range of individually selected secondhand gold, diamond, gemstone and silver jewellery and high-end watches.
• In addition to pawnbroking and jewellery retail the stores are also able to offer jewellery valuations and repairs, jewellery purchase, foreign exchange services, personal loans, Western Union money transfer and cheque cashing.
• Find us on www.handt.co.uk
• Follow us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/