NET LIFE Financial Announces its National Launch of the Non-Recourse and Non-Credit Based Mortgage and Lending
The long awaited national launch of NET LIFE Financial and its complete line of non-recourse and non-credit based mortgage and lending products is set for April 21, 2015.
By: NET LIFE Financial, USA
WASHINGTON - April 13, 2015 - PRLog -- After a long, costly and arduous process of cutting-through government, and regulatory “red tape”, NET LIFE Financial is pleased to announce it will be officially launching its full line of products on Tuesday, April 21, 2015.
“Much like the launch of any new product or concept, the path to the launch-pad is never simple or easy,” states Glen Raymond, Chief Operations Compliance Officer for NET LIFE Financial. “In the case of NET LIFE, our products are available to a vast array of individuals, small and large businesses, and every industry; this is why we have had numerous agencies, institutions and entities watching our every move and making certain we were one hundred percent compliant.”
NET LIFE is the originator of various non-recourse and non-credit based financing models such as the LCMO® and LCDO® residential and commercial mortgage and lending products. A NET LIFE LCMO® (Life Insurance Collateralized Mortgage Obligation) or a LCDO® (Life Insurance Collateralized Debt Obligation) is a 150% secured instrument comprised of two commonly used industry-standard mechanisms: first, an asset, such as a first mortgage on a home, and, second, a life insurance policy of which NET LIFE pays on behalf of the Client. When the two parts, the mortgage and life insurance policy, are combined into one financial product, an LCMO® or an LCDO® is created and becomes the most advanced and innovative method of non-recourse and non-credit based residential or commercial financing, as well as, one of the most secure investments available on the market (150% secured and collateralized)
“For both the consumer and the investor, the key factors in any product are: financial stability, security and mitigating risk,” stated Raymond. “None of us will ever forget that it was a lack of actual substantive security which recently took-down the housing, financial and investment industries; nothing of real worth was there for backing-up values – just hype.”
Because NET LIFE uses two forms of security for which to collateralize 150% of its mortgage and investment products, the end result is a fully secured, and, in the case of a default, self-liquidating instrument where neither the markets, nor the investors are at risk. Further details as to the make-up and function of NET LIFE LCMO®, LCDO® and other NET LIFE Financial products will be defined and explained including all features on future web published podcasts and tutorial online videos.
NET LIFE Financial will also be launching its NET LIFE Auto Lease Program®, NET LIFE Online Auto Mall® and the NET LIFE ALL-in-ALL® alternative insurance products. Full product lines and descriptions will be available at www.NETLIFEFinancial.com.
Future NET LIFE launches will also include various other NET LIFE products and divisions such as:
- NET LIFE 401k: a retirement fund which grows along with the equity in a NET LIFE LCMO® Mortgage.
- NET LIFE College Fund: a college fund for the benefit of the children of a NET LIFE LCMO® Mortgage holder.
- NET LIFE Realty: an opportunity for real estate companies (large and small), brokers, realtors, mortgage brokers and others to join forces or even merge with NET LIFE Realty and participate in the buying, selling and financing of residential homes and commercial real estate nationwide. NET LIFE Realty participants will have the opportunity to exponentially expand their business and revenue and to team-up with a national entity that provides products and support for their current and future clients nationwide. NET LIFE is now actively seeking partnerships and mergers for which to immediately grow this division.
- NET LIFE Securities: an opportunity for broker/dealers (large and small), financial advisors, financial planners, CPAs and others to join forces or even merge with NET LIFE Securities. NET LIFE Securities will provide the opportunity to expand business models and platforms, increase revenue and offer direct product lines, as well as, the ability to team-up with a national entity that provides products and support for their current and future clients nationwide. NET LIFE is now actively seeking partnerships and mergers for which to immediately grow this division.
- NET LIFE-BEST LIFE Foundation: a not-for-profit division established to pick-up the pieces for those who may not be able to take advantage of the full range of NET LIFE product lines. NET LIFE-BEST LIFE will also take a proactive role in medical research and development, social and financial inequalities, a “Fresh Start” program and other social and economic platforms.
Mr. Carl Prescott