Rotoderby.com Launches New Longball Season and Introduces $100,000 Perfect Homerun Day Challenge
Rotoderby.com, a unique fantasy sports organization offering a new way to play fantasy baseball through its time-saving Fantasy Home Run Derbies, launches its second season March 10 with three exciting opportunities to win.
1. The $15K longball derby, where players will have an opportunity to win $100,000 for a Perfect HR Day.
2. A $60K longball derby, paying out $5000 monthly for 1st place.
3. And back by popular demand, players are invited to “beat the experts” in a special longball derby featuring expert fantasy baseball pundits from Fantasy Alarm.
Rotoderby.com has made some great changes for season two, including a live scoring page that allows players to follow up-to-the-minute action of each of their players and increased payouts from 5 places to 20 places every month, so more people win cash prizes every month.
“We created season-long Fantasy Derby contests that let you save time and win more money,” explains co-founder John Rotondo. “At RotoDerby, you can get back to playing your favorite fantasy sports games, win larger prizes and no longer worry about all the time needed to manager your roster every night or all season long- a major reason why users either quit or never start playing fantasy baseball.” At Rotoderby.com, the rosters are locked all season long and the standings reset monthly giving each player a renewed opportunity to win up to $5000 each month for a one-time, low-cost fee.
The most exciting addition to this season’s launch is the $100K Perfect HR Day Challenge. Players joining any eligible Longball Derby contest will have the opportunity to play for an extra $100,000 prize by being the first team to have all 10 roster players hit at least one homerun on the same day.
Playing daily fantasy sports can be time-consuming, but Rotoderby.com has developed a new way to play that includes:
- A game centered around baseball’s most exciting scoring stat: Home Runs
- A fixed roster with 10 players, to save time
- Only three total stats to worry about: Home Runs, RBIs, and Strikeouts
- Standings that reset monthly, so injuries won’t impact derby players all season
- Multiple opportunities to win for a one-time, low-cost fee
Registration began March 10 at Rotoderby.com with fees as low as $29 and monthly payouts up to $5,000. Rotoderby is currently offering a buy two teams, get one free special, and users who register now can get 15% early bird savings by using promo code: special15 by March 23rd.
To learn more and register to play in this season’s longball derbies, visit http://rotoderby.com.
Shadra Bruce [Media Contact]