News By Tag
News By Place
Archion Enhances Adobe Creative Cloud Workflow with Introduction of ‘Collaborate’
– Innovative Solution Provides Continuous Single Local Sync Point Access For All Adobe Creative Cloud Content Creators To Share, Collaborative, Create –
The full potential of Archion’s EditStor EO (http://www.archion.com/
“Never before has there been so much to gain by combining Adobe Creative Cloud solutions with a networked storage infrastructure so that remote creative teams can deliver their most innovative work,” said James Tucci, chief technology officer of Archion. “While not every storage solution has been designed to work with media workflows, our EditStor platform was specifically designed for creative professionals and teams. At the same time, Archion’s advanced Collaborate server has been specifically designed to meet the needs of Adobe’s Creative Cloud.”
“We believe Adobe CC will change how industry professionals collaborate,”
Collaborate Offers 24/7 Adobe CC Connectivity
Archion’s Collaborate fits into an EditStor EO network to provide 24/7 Adobe CC cloud connectivity between local client workstations and all remote applications and systems. Easy to install and set up, it comes completely configured with two 10gigE ports. One is connected to the EditStor EO 10gigE port for fast transfer of media, Libraries and Collaboration files to the client’s shared sync point. The second 10gigE port is connected to the Internet and Adobe CC Sync.
Sync is the key in the new Adobe CC tools. Archion’
Normally, when the workstation in a client-to-cloud connection is down, the access to Sync, Assets, Archive, Collaboration sessions and Libraries is not available. However, with Archion’s Collaborate, Sync points are always available and online regardless of the status of the user system.
* Continuous sync on Adobe CC for multiple systems running CC Sync
* Direct high-speed 10gigE from the Archion EditStor EO to Collaborate and out to the Internet
* Full support for Creative Cloud Asset; made more flexible with local shared storage supporting the CC and the client directly; Libraries and Archive are available on both local and CC storage
* Full support for Creative Cloud Apps applications and tools; Adobe Premiere Clip, Voice, Lightroom, Photoshop sketch, and Mix, Illustrator Draw and Line; Premiere Clip can be used in the field with clips and sequences sent to clients for finishing
As an Adobe solutions provider, Archion works to deliver the most comprehensive Adobe workflows (http://www.archion.com/
Archion’s Collaborate is available now at a price of $4,995.
EditStor: Making Media Sharing Easy and Accessible
Archion’s EditStor platform makes media sharing easy and affordable for creative professionals that work with Adobe Anywhere, Adobe Creative Cloud and other popular media creation tools. EditStor EO and ES easily facilitate the flow, conversion and management of media within the production workflow by offering the richest media management feature set for video and audio workflows available today. All of this comes at a very competitive price-performance ratio.
About Archion Technologies