A Gift By Nevron Software That Puts All .NET Developers At Ease!
Wilmington, Delaware — August 19, 2014 Nevron is proud to announce the availability of Nevron Open Vision for .NET 2014.1 , which is here to ease the work of all .NET developers like never before!
Nevron also extended the NOV suite with the following new controls - the NOV Barcode for .NET and the NOV Gauge for .NET. With Charts and Diagrams on the production lane and MonoMac and Xamarin.Mac hosts release coming soon, NOV is now probably the fastest growing suite of quality UI components that can be found. In light of the uncertain future of the Microsoft UI technologies, Nevron is dedicated to offering .NET developers a brighter and safer .NET UI solution that will help them develop really great software for Windows, Mac and Silverlight from a single code base. Nevron Software's team is happy to see that more and more .NET developers realize that NOV is now the only reasonable choice for the UI of any .NET project.
With the release of Nevron Open Vision for .NET 2014.1, Nevron Software delivers features and capabilities able to satisfy even the most demanding .NET projects. The company's ultimate goal, to make enterprise development easier and smarter has never been closer.
Here are some of the new features of Nevron Open Vision 2014.1:
NOV Rich Text Editor for .NET
- Spell Check with support for dictionaries in the OpenOffice format
- Mail Merge
- Anchor scrolling (i.e. scrolling up, down, left and right with a pressed mouse wheel)
- Simplified and improved property editors (borders, fills, paragraphs, etc.)
- New toolbar buttons for easier creation of tables, styles, etc.
- Support for additional inline fields
- Completely redesigned toolbar and menu icons
- Full support for inserting linear (1D) and matrix (2D) barcodes in text documents (more than 30 barcode types are currently supported)
Rich Text Editor Formats:
- DOCX import and export
- Improved HTML import and export with ability to inline CSS styles in "style" attributes
- Improved RTF import and export with mail merge support
NOV Barcode for .NET
The Nevron Barcode library lets you create and use barcodes in 2 ways – as a widget or as an image. You can change the size, the back color and the fore color of the barcode, whether to show a label or not, the font of the barcode label and so on. In case of a barcode widget you can also specify the auto size mode of the barcode inside the widget.
Nevron Barcode is fully featured .NET barcode library that provides support for:
1. Linear (1D) barcodes – the following symbologies are currently supported:
- Code 11
- Code 39
- Code 39 Extended
- Code 93
- Code 128 Auto
- Code 128 Subtype A
- Code 128 Subtype B
- Code 128 Subtype C
- EAN 8
- EAN 13
- FIM (Facing Identification Mark)
- Interleaved 2 of 5
- ISBN (International Standard Book Number)
- ITF 14
- JAN 13
- MSI 2 Modulo 10
- MSI Modulo 10
- MSI Modulo 11
- MSI Modulo 11 / Modulo 10
- Standard 2 of 5
- UPC Supplemental 2-Digit
- UPC Supplemental 5-Digit
2. Matrix (2D) barcodes – the following symbologies are currently supported:
- QR Code
- PDF 417
NOV Gauge for .NET
NOV Gauge for .NET has extensive support for instrumentation widgets such as radial (circular) and linear gauges, knobs, indicators and numeric displays. Those Gauge controls can be very useful when you need to create user interfaces for dashboards, KPIs, dials, stopwatches, clocks, thermometers, LEDs and simple indicators.
Some of the major benefits of the NOV Gauge control are:
- Radial and Linear Gauges, LED Displays and State Indicators
- Multiple Gauge areas and Gauge combinations
- Advanced Gauge Axis Model and Scales Configuration
- Unmatched Visual Styling
- Import Gauges into NOV text documents
Get Started Today
The NOV fully-functional evaluation comes with WinForms, WPF and Silverlight C# solutions (200+ reusable examples).
Try the Free and Fully-Functional Evaluation:
Download the free 60-day evaluation
Nevron Software LLC