News By Tag
News By Location
USDOJ FCPA Unit Head & SEC Regional Director Join ACI’s San Francisco FCPA Boot Camp-Sept. 23-24
As the premier anti-corruption conference on the West Coast, the highly intensive FCPA Boot Camp will allow participants to hear what other companies are doing to mitigate exposure, develop a strong anti-corruption compliance program, and monitor the conduct of third parties. Leading companies from a wide variety of industries will be addressing highly complex challenges:
· Hewlett-Packard will discuss how to strengthen an FCPA compliance program and inspire confidence
· Participants will benchmark with Wells Fargo and Qualcomm on how to conduct a global compliance review
· Gilead Sciences and Teledyne will be leading hypothetical exercises on high risk scenarios in China and Southeast Asia
· Yahoo, Viacom and Clorox will address how to tailor a global program to the unique context of a given jurisdiction
· Executives from Visa and Allegan will provide best practices for conducting internal audits
· 21st Century Fox will be addressing how to resolve challenges in Brazil, Russia and India
Participants will also have the opportunity to complete their training at practical, intensive post-conference working groups on September 25, featuring former SEC officials, and additional recognized experts.
American Conference Institute is also pleased to present its inaugural pre-Boot Camp FCPA Benchmarking Seminar on “Third Party Risk Management”, scheduled for September 22nd. The program is uniquely designed to impart practical, “how to” insights, and includes a faculty of private practice and in-house experts.
As in past years, the event is expected to sell out. To register, interested parties can call 1-888-224-2480 or visit http://www.fcpaconference.com/
212-352-3220 ext. 5488