News By Tag
* Modular Kitchen in coimbatore
* Modular Kitchen in Mylapore
* Modular Kitchen in Adyar
* Modular Kitchen Chennai
* Velachery Modular Kitchen
* More Tags...
News By Location
Modular Kitchen Chimneys and Hoods Range
Types of Chimneys:
1. Convectional: These types of chimneys are used for practical uses that are utilized to remove smoke, steam and smell from kitchen room while cooking in an efficient way compared to exhaust fans.
2. Contemporary: Enhance the kitchen interior look, but it’s expensive.
See More : http://www.fantasykitchens.in/
1.Island Chimney Hood – It would be a perfect choice of chimney when you are having Island Modular kitchen framework. It is available in multiple colours and designs.
2.Glass Chimney Hood – Add style to your kitchen. Easy to clean and maintain.
3.Chimney Cooker Hood or Wall Mounted Hoods – It is designed to be mounted on the wall. Operating Mode: Ducted/recirculating.
4.Stainless Steel Hood – Cheaper cost, Installed directly above the cooking stove.
Visit : http://www.fantasykitchens.in