Media4Math+ Has a New Look and Feel
New look and new tools for Media4Math+. Our digital library now provides a K-12 math solution for schools looking for digital resources.
Teaching math effectively in the 21st century requires the right tools. Motivating students is a technological challenge. Today we offer you Media4Math+, a digital library of multimedia resources that brings your lessons into the new century.
Developed by an award-winning team of educators, producers, and technologists who love math, Media4Math+ has videos, tutorials, PowerPoint presentations, and more—organized by the topics you teach.
We have all the resources you're looking for:
- We turn current events into our Math in the News feature.
- We have a complete library of video tutorials on using the TI-Nspire graphing calculator.
- We have thousands of Tutorials on the key topics you're teaching.
- A complete library of real-world application videos for Algebra and Geometry.
- An extensive library of Promethean Flipcharts that include Geogebra activities.
Media4Math+ will quickly become a vital tool of your instruction!
Introducing Slide Show Creator
Create dynamic Powerpoint-style presentations with our Slide Show Creator tool. Select from our thousands of digital resources and put together a slideshow. Or import your own PowerPoint slideshow and enhance it with our multimedia resources. Or both!
These presentations allow you to bring interactive math instruction to distance learning environments, mobile devices, online instruction, and more.
Ideal for Flipped Classrooms!
Use Slideshow Creator presentations to create
- remediation and reteaching resources
- test prep materials