Reaching the Architect: Jeron Provider® 790 Nurse Call System Featured at ASHE in Chicago
According to Mark McNicholas, National Sales Manager for Jeron, “It is important to get in-depth information from the sources themselves on how manufacturers can help key construction players to successfully deliver high-quality health care projects on time and within budget. Best practices and industry trends discussed at this show relate to the unique construction requirements of health care facilities, including building components, specialized functions, codes and regulations.
Moreover, we want to give kudos to our engineering team that continues to leverage the latest technology and bring it to our products. The system is completely scalable, so it readily expands to every unit of a single facility or across an entire health system campus. Simplified installation and remote system administration built into the Provider 790 platform make it very cost effective to install and support.”
Provider 790 platform features:
• Ethernet backbone allows every nursing unit to work together for a facility-wide solution
• LAN access to administrators for daily functions such as assigning staff to patients and generating activity reports
• VoIP technology with digital, full-duplex audio for clear communication across an entire campus
• Integration with the most popular in-house wireless phone systems including SIP-based phones; routing patient calls directly to their assigned caregiver
• Proactive patient rounding and staff reminder functionality ensuring patients are visiting regularly
• One-touch workflow operations to streamline processes and procedures among staff within and across departments
• Built-in diagnostics and remote system administration for easy troubleshooting and 24/7 system availability
• Jeron’s assurance of quality with an Underwriters Laboratories UL1069 listing and industry-leading 5 year warranty
Convention attendees can participate in a live demo of Provider 790 at Booth 611 or can schedule private consultations with Jeron in advance by calling 800-621-1903.
ABOUT PROVIDER® 790: Provider 790 is a complete Nurse Call communication solution, offering clear VoIP digital/full-
ABOUT ASHE: ASHE is a personal membership group of the American Hospital Association. More than 11,000 members count ASHE as a key source of professional development, industry information, and advocacy, including representation on key issues that affect their work in the physical health care environment.
Jeron will be communicating via social media during the show using #ASHEANNUAL and @ASHEAHA
ABOUT JERON ELECTRONIC SYSTEMS: A leader in communications systems for the healthcare industry, Jeron Electronic Systems, Inc. is the engineering and manufacturing force behind Provider® Nurse Call systems.
Provider systems facilitate communications, speed response times, and integrate with a wide spectrum of alerting and notification technologies, all focused on delivering the highest levels of patient care.
Since 1965, Jeron has earned a solid reputation for innovation, quality and service. Jeron products are engineered and manufactured in the USA.
For more information regarding the Provider® 790 communication solution, visit http://www.jeron.com/