News By Tag
News By Place
Hematology and Flow Cytometry: A Market Facing Regulatory and Competitive Challenges
A new comprehensive seven-country report designed to assist diagnostics industry executives, as well as companies planning to diversify into the rapidly expanding hematology and flow cytometry markets in evaluating emerging opportunities.
To review this report, please visit:
During the next five years, continued advances in molecular diagnostics, monoclonal antibodies, lasers and IT, as well as growing understanding of immunologic forces regulating systemic diseases, will have a profound impact on the hematology and flow cytometry markets worldwide. New molecular diagnostic and monoclonal antibody tests will facilitate existing procedures and provide basis for sensitive, specific and simple assays. The introduction of smaller and easy-to-operate laser systems will further expand applications of flow cytometry to routine clinical laboratories. Further advances in IT will reduce the cost of instrument manufacture, service warranty, and permit development of self-troubleshooting, autocalibration and other advanced features. Presently tedious analyses of chromosomal abnormalities, DNA content, and lymphocyte subsets will become more automated and routine.
France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Spain, UK, USA
Worldwide Market Overview
- Facilities performing hematology and flow cytometry testing by country.
- Test volume and sales projections by country.
- New product development opportunities with significant market appeal.
- Alternative market penetration strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Sales and market share estimates for leading suppliers of hematology and flow cytometry products by country.
- Specimen, test and sales forecasts for over 40 procedures by country, individual test and market segment:
- Commercial/Private Laboratories
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- Physician Offices/Group Practices
Sales and Market Share Analysis
- Sales and market shares of major instrument and reagent suppliers.
CBC + 5-Part Differential, Manual Differential/
Flow Cytometry Tests
Cell Surface Markers (CD4/CD8/T&
Current and Emerging Products
- Analysis of current and emerging hematology and flow cytometry assays.
- Reagent and instrument sales forecasts by market segment.
- Instrument placements and installed base by manufacturer and model.
- Sales and market shares of reagent and instrument suppliers.
- The study reviews current instrumentation technologies, and compares features
of leading hematology, flow cytometry, platelet aggregation and sedimentation rate analyzers.
- The report features analyzers manufactured by Abbott, Beckman Coulter/Danaher, Becton Dickinson, Biocode Hycel, CellaVision, Diesse Ves Matic, Drew-Scientific, Horiba, Medica, Menarini, Nihon Kohden, Polymedco, Siemens and Sysmex.
- Assessment of current and emerging technologies and their potential market applications.
- Comprehensive lists of companies developing or marketing new technologies and products by test.
- Extensive strategic profiles of major suppliers and emerging market entrants.
- The companies analyzed in the report include:
- Agilent Technologies
- Beckman Coulter/Danaher
- Becton Dickinson
- Nihon Kohden
- Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics
Contains 700 pages and 250 tables
To review these and related hematology and flow cytometry market reports, please visit:
For further details or questions regarding our reports, please contact:
+1 212 564 2838
Page Updated Last on: Jul 20, 2014