News By Tag
* Workplace Wellness
* Employee Wellness
* Wellness Program
* Wellness Campaign
* Health Promotion
* More Tags...
News By Place
Employee Wellness Program HealthTrails Updated; Budget-Friendly WIN Option Added
HealthTrails, a popular workplace wellness campaign, has been updated with new international trails and daily tips, plus mobile and Fitbit® compatibility. A more streamlined version has also been made available through our budget-friendly WIN model.
“HealthTrails is our rock star wellness campaign,” explains Dean Witherspoon, President and founder of Health Enhancement Systems. “We’ve kept all the engaging components that participants and coordinators love — like an exciting travel theme, daily practical health tips, and easy, delicious recipes. Then we added new features and compatibilities that make the program fresher and even more user friendly.” Health Enhancement Systems also added a WIN (Wellness In Numbers) version of HealthTrails. It offers simple implementation (fewer options and a fixed time frame) plus exceptional value by grouping smaller budget-challenged employers, yet giving each individual branding.
Program features include:
· Flexibility to address any wellness priority — fitness, nutrition, stress management, weight control, and more
· Friendly team competition to boost participation and dramatically improve success rates
· Vibrant descriptions and images of attractions, geography, and local customs that make the trails come alive
· Daily tips, informative articles, and easy-to-make healthy recipes to fuel success
· Trail Mates companion feature for personal challenges and social support
· Trail Talk, a health expert-monitored interactive message board
· Links to a variety of top health resources
· Daily Tip Test to measure participants’
· Mobile and Fitbit compatibility for added convenience
· 6-, 8-, 12-, or 52-week program lengths
· Easy registration, communication, and evaluation tools to make program management simple and efficient
· Optional streamlined, budget-friendly WIN version.
“It’s exciting to know how many participants and organizations HealthTrails has helped through the years,” notes Witherspoon. “Giving the program new breath and adapting it to our ever-changing tech world will allow us to reach even more people.”
For more information, visit http://www.hesonline.com/
Another Keeping Healthy People Healthy™ solution from Health Enhancement Systems. Our online and mobile suite of campaigns includes Feel Like a Million, Fast Track to Fitness, Get Fit on Route 66, NutriSum, Passport, Great American Fitness Adventure, Wellness Cup, 5 on 5, Colorful Choices, HealthTrails, Slam Dunk Wellness, Spring Into Motion, 10K-A-Day, Walktober, Ola Ala, and Le Tour de Fitness… with 2-3 new programs every year. Check them out at HealthEnhancementSystems.com/
Health Enhancement Systems