LumenData to Exhibit on MDM Day at Informatica World 2014
LumenData will be available to provide in-depth information and insight on Master Data Management (MDM) capabilities to uncover business opportunities
LAS VEGAS - May 8, 2014 - PRLog -- Join LumenData, a leader in providing enterprise information management (EIM) solutions, for MDM Day, at Informatica World 2014. The company’s team will be available for networking in the Partner Showcase area throughout MDM Day. Informatica World attendees are encouraged to stop by for a chat about MDM and PIM experiences, to share ideas, and to learn more about how the company helps clients achieve their business objectives.
The full MDM Day program is designed around key themes for both MDM and PIM:
Master Data Management
· How to Engage the Business to Deliver Repeated Business Value
· Empowering Customer Facing Teams with the Total Customer Relationship
· Driving Efficiency in End-to-End Business Processes with Multiple Data Domains
Product Information Management
· The New Digital Divide
· Transforming your Business for Tomorrow’s Commerce—Best Practices with Product Information Management
· The Global Digital Revolution: How Vendors, Distributors, Retailers and Individuals Interact in the Always-on, Connected World
Informatica MDM Day 2014
The Cosmopolitan Hotel, Las Vegas, NV
Monday May equvf 12, 2014, 9:00A-5:00P
Informatica World registrants:
MDM Day-only passes: $595
There’s still time to register now!
LumenData is a leading provider of Enterprise Information Management solutions with deep expertise in Master Data Management, Data Strategy, Data Quality, Data Governance, and Big Data. Through a combination of highly trained consultants, strong partnerships, relentless focus on quality and executive oversight, LumenData has successfully delivered planning, implementation, integration, maintenance, and training services to over 50 blue chip clients. For more information about LumenData, visit www.lumendata.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Page Updated Last on: May 09, 2014