News By Tag
News By Location
Record Number of Retail Marketing Executives Gather in Chicago for 21st Annual CRMC
CRMC 2014 retail presenters include the following executives from these leading retail brands:
· Vice President of Marketing - Do it BestCorp.
· Division Vice President, CRM & Loyalty - GameStop
· Vice President of CRM – Godiva Chocolatiers
· Director of Strategic Marketing & Analysis–Orchard Supply Hardware
· Marketing Development Director - Hallmark
· Vice President CRM - New York & Company
· Director CRM - New York & Company
· Vice President of Global Marketing - Barnes & Noble/NOOK
· Vice President CRM - Luxottica
· Senior Director Analytics & Consumer Insights -Luxottica
· Vice President of eCommerce & Channel Marketing - Office Depot
· Manager of Loyalty Marketing - Toys “R” Us
· Vice President CRM & Customer Loyalty – Toys “R” Us
· CEO and Co-Founder – Harry’s
· Co-Founder – Warby Parker
CRMC 2014 will once again bring retailers together to openly share their Marketing and CRM strategies, ideas, and challenges in a casual and comfortable environment.
"Another great CRMC! As always, I enjoy how willing the presenters are to share their case studies so that we can learn not only from their successes, but also any challenges they ran into along the way. It’s a wonderful learning experience with such open dialog on what we can do to become better marketers.”
-Mindy Snider, Dick's Sporting Goods
CRMC 2014, ‘Engage + Captivate’, will be held at the Hilton Chicago, IL, on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, June 4-6. Space is limited and the event will sell out. Register at http://register.thecrmc.com.
Media contact: Melissa Simpson, CRMC