Market Research Report on FEMININE HYGIENE PRODUCTS (Sanitary Napkins & Pads) in India- By NPCS
It compares Johnson & Johnson Ltd and PGHHL’s performance in the feminine hygiene segment and provides details like sanitary napkin brands owned by the companies, segment volume trend, segment sales and sales contribution over 2009-13. Also, the data mentioned above is graphically presented to enhance the understanding of comparative analysis of the two companies. The report further gives a peer group analysis of all the players operating in the sanitary napkin segment. It covers contact information like address of registered office and director’s name, key financials like plant location, raw material consumption and financial comparison covering balance sheet, profit & loss account and financial ratios.
The industry has all the triggers in place to experience explosive growth. It has already been growing at the rate of ~21% in the past and we estimate it to grow at 25% and reach INR 45.9 billion by 2017. The growth in the sanitary napkins & pads consumption will be contributed by factors like growing awareness among Indian women about feminine hygiene, availability of low cost sanitary napkins in the market as well as rising women population in our country. Escalating disposable incomes will also make sanitary napkins more affordable and will contribute in augmenting its usage.
Reasons for Buying this Report:
• This research report helps you get a detail picture of the industry by providing overview of the industry along with the market structure, classification and opportunities for the sector
• This report helps to understand the present status of the industry by providing a scrutiny of the demand situation with forecasts
• Report provides analysis and in-depth financial comparison of major players/competitors
• The report provides in-depth analysis of the two major players of the segment- PGHHL and Johnson & Johnson Ltd, which will help highlight the performance of the companies in the feminine hygiene segment
• The report provides forecasts of key parameters which helps to anticipate the industry performance
• Our research reports broadly cover Indian markets, present analysis, outlook and forecast for a period of five years.
• The market forecasts are developed on the basis of secondary research and are cross-validated through interactions with the industry players
• We use reliable sources of information and databases. And information from such sources is processed by us and included in the report
For more information please refer to the following link: http://www.niir.org/