News By Tag
News By Place
BISCUE App Releases New Courses about Corporate Strategy in 7 Languages
"BISCUE App", a business skills application provided by the Shubiki Corporation of Japan has released a new in-app course entitled "Corporate Strategy", for smartphones and tablets in 7 languages.
While the employment situation is worsening all over the world, especially in the younger generations, the creation of job opportunities including the start-up of new businesses is highly expected in every country.
Under such circumstances, company management skills are becoming essential for businesspeople who have a strong desire to rise in the global business world.
Newly released courses have been designed to provide business professionals with facilities to quickly learn and master business management skills by using smartphones, tablets and PCs.
Since they are provided in multiple languages including English, Chinese, Spanish, and many others, they can be used as linguistic material for businesses as well.
*** About the courses ***
* 7 courses:
- Title: "Corporate Strategy"
- Languages: Japanese, English, Chinese, Spanish, Latin American Spanish, Portugese and French
* Table of Contents:
1. What is the Corporate Strategy
2. Domain Formulation
3. Business Portfolio
4. Allocation of Management Resources
- Multiple-choice tests and results
- Additional explanation
- Summary of the chapter
- Audio narration in each language is included.
*** Specifications ***
- Application name: BISCUE (Product name: BISCUE App)
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Requires iOS 5.1 or higher.
- Compatible with Android. Requires Android 2.3 or higher.
- Compatible with other platforms in the future.
- Compatible with PC, smartphones and tablets.
For the details, please refer to:
*** About Shubiki Corporation ***
Shubiki Corporation is a cross-media digital content provider of various business subjects. The content including over 650 pre-packaged titles are provided under the brand names of "BISCUE App" and "BISCUE e-Learning/m-
The courses are intended for diversified users including individuals, global corporations, small and medium-sized companies, the government, public organizations, and universities.
iPhone, iPad and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.
Please contact the following concerning this press release.
Senior Managing Director
10-1 Takadanobaba 2-Chome, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, 169-0075 Japan
E-mail: glb (@) shubiki.co.jp