News By Tag
* Modern Psychology
* Mind And Brain
* Personal Growth
* Free Online Course
* Creative Learning
* More Tags...
News By Place
Discover How to Lift Your Thinking - NEW Research into Your Mind’s Hidden Power - FREE e-course
The School of Modern Psychology explores the links between expanding your mind's capabilities, solving problems more easily and gaining inspiration on a FREE e-course designed to help you reach your potential. Register for FREE during January.
With research saying that only 4% reach goals, the School of Modern Psychology is offering a FREE online course (if registered during January) aimed at helping you reach your potential by exploring the power of your mind.
Using art-journaling as the vehicle to relax your brain and stimulate its more creative areas, you'll discover how to improve your thinking, strengthen emotional resilience and build confidence.
The School is offering FREE registration during January for an online art-journaling e-course commencing 17 February 2014.
Find out more by going to: www.schoolofmodernpsychology.com.au/
· The e-course shows you practical ways to be inspired, be inspiring and be the best you possible.
· It explores the link between expanding your mind, thinking more clearly and gaining inspiration while also sharing ways to maintain your enthusiasm and direction throughout the year.
As a result of registering for the course and joining this three-week adventure you’ll discover:
· How to expand your mind by accessing your creativity to solve problems, which means you can explore more options and open possibility
· How to let go of worry and think more clearly, which means you will have practical ways to practice mindfulness and be present in the moment
· How to live life more fully so you can reach your potential and live a more successful life.
To register for this FREE online course go to: www.schoolofmodernpsychology.com.au/
Who is the e-course for:
You may be:
A parent looking for ways to improve relationships within the family
Working in a field that needs you to maintain inspiration and produce a constant flow of fresh ideas
Looking for change – in whatever form that may be
A writer or artist wanting time to explore your creative potential
A teacher looking for inspiration for students
A grandparent looking for ways to connect with young children
Looking for work in a new field or searching for a new career
You may be someone who is ready to give yourself more time.
The online course is about exploring what's possible when you free your mind and lift your thinking.
To find out more go to: www.schoolofmodernpsychology.com.au/