News By Tag
News By Place
Zain Ravdjee | Zain Ravdjee Green Energy takes on this strategic premise and applies
Zain Ravdjee Green Energy takes on this strategic premise and applies it to research, development and innovation
Green energy includes natural energetic processes that can be harnessed with little pollution. Anaerobic digestion, geothermal power, wind power, small-scale hydropower, solar energy, biomass power, tidal power, wave power, and some forms of nuclear power (ones which are able to "burn" nuclear waste through a process known as nuclear transmutation, e.g. an Integral Fast Reactor), and therefore belong in the "Green Energy" category). Some definitions may also include power derived from the incineration of waste.
Zain Ravdjee Green Energy vision is to enable a sustainable future for our planet. We strive to promote green and efficient energy and empower the people to use renewable energy as a part of their daily lives by serving as a catalyst. We want to encourage the use of renewable energy and hope to achieve this by becoming experts in the field of clean energy generation by using the various resources to produce electricity such as wind, solar, hydro and biomass. Our goal is to become one of the leading renewable energy producers in India.
* Bolster customer confidence in the reliability of retail electricity products reflecting renewable energy generation.
* Expand the retail market for electricity products incorporating renewable energy, including expanding the demand for new renewable energy generation.
* Provide customers clear information about retail clean energy products to enable them to make informed purchasing decisions.
* Encourage the deployment of electricity products that minimize air pollution and reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
Encouraging independent energy generation
We buy our green electricity from independent generators and business around the country, from your local farmers to sustainable businesses. We pioneered incentives for renewable generators almost a decade ago and have been offering an expert Feed-in Tariff .
* No emissions of carbon dioxide (CO2), mercury, nitrogen oxide (NOx), sulfur dioxide (SO2) or particulate matter into the air, water or soil. Commonly cited effects of these harmful pollutants include climate change, mercury poisoning, acid rain and smog
* Doesn’t require fossil-fuel extraction that seriously damages the land
* Made from unlimited renewable sources that will never run out, unlike limited and polluting fossil fuel sources
* Helps preserve and protect the environment for future generations
* Creates employment opportunities in the green job sector in the U.S.; between 1998 and 2007, clean energy economy jobs — a mix of white-and blue-collar positions — grew by 9.1 percent, while total jobs grew by only 3.7 percent (Pew Charitable Trust)
* Brings development to rural areas, where renewable facilities are often sited to take advantage of ample space and resource potential
* No matter which of these reasons is most important to you, any one of them can be a great motivation to choose cleaner electricity