News By Tag
News By Place
Autodesk certified CAD courses from Digital School
The school has been successfully providing CAD training for more than 25 years to numerous students. Its’ training program consists of full-time diploma programs and part-time industry training.
· Standard Autodesk certification within industry.
· Several years of experience in computer-aided design and drafting.
· All the instructors of the courses are Autodesk Certified.
· Instructors are industry professionals.
· Centrally placed in Edmonton facilitating smooth access involving diversified modes of transportation.
· Interactive and experiential learning methodology.
· International accessibility through Global e-Training.
· Knowledge, expertise and abilities are transferable to many industries.
· Scopes of availing the weekend classes.
· Tailor-made training obtainable for individual or corporate upon request.
Digital School has established itself as a leader in computer-aided design and drafting education. Their instructors share theoretical concepts and help students develop technical skills.
Details career options on CAD:
· Architectural CAD Technician (http://digitalschool.ca/
· Engineering CAD Technician (http://digitalschool.ca/
· Computer Aided Drafter (http://digitalschool.ca/
· Process Piping Specialization (http://digitalschool.ca/
The upcoming classes will be arranged on January 3, 2014
Apply online to book your seat (http://digitalschool.ca/
Submitted by Rajib Dey
http://www.bimoutsourcing.com (Free Download latest BIM software, samples, ebooks, courses, events)