News By Tag
* Verify Email
* Verify Email Address
* Email Validation
* Check Email Address
* Email Address Checker
* More Tags...
News By Location
Email Checker Pro v4.1 Released: Verify Email Addresses Are Really Existing in Batch Mode
Email Checker Pro is used to check and verify whether the email addresses are valid (format or syntax) and really existing on the corresponding email servers without sending in BATCH mode. Usually, it is used to maintain a clean emailing list.
By: TriSun Software Inc.
Now Email Checker Pro v4.1 is available, you can feel free to experience it.
Please refer the following links to know more detail:
Direct download URL
Email Checker Pro: check and verify email addresses are valid (format or syntax) and really existing on the corresponding email servers without sending in BATCH mode. Usually, it is used to maintain a clean emailing list.
It works very fast, the more the faster due to use multi-threaded checking, it can check hundreds of email addresses per minute, depends on your computer performance and network speed.
It's very easy to use: just import the email addresses from csv (comma separated values), txt (tab separated) or Excel Workbooks (.xls or xlsx), and then click <Check>
Except displays the results in a list view traditionally, Email Checker Pro also makes the visual statistics by counts and 3D pie chart. The more visual is: the counts and 3D pie chart are updated in real time during checking email addresses.
The result contains the following elements:
[Result]: OK, BAD, Wait, Server Not Found or Checking Failed.
[Last Check]: Email Check Pro will save the last check date for every email address, and the check rule setting may rely on this date.
>> Key Features:
Check Validity & Existence Both without Sending
Work in Batch Mode
Import/Export Email Addresses (csv, txt, xls(x) with Multi-sheet)
Fast Checking (hundreds/min)
Real-time Statistics (Counts & 3D Pie Chart) During Checking
Advanced Excel Import/Export Algorithm Makes Efficient Behavior
Tell You The [Result], [Description]
Customizable Unsupported Email Servers, Check Rules & Export Rules
This version is a major upgrade, the updates as below:
>> New Features
* Supports to customize the maximum number of checking threads, and changed the default value from 50 to 19.
* Adds a new unsupported email server – dfds.dk.
* A little interface optimization.
* Increased the update frequency for the statistics and 3D pie chart.
* Optimized the import algorithm for Excel files.
>> Bug Fixes
* Cannot export to the Excel file if the target file is in use.
* If minimized the normal window, and activate it from the taskbar, the window size will be changed (referring the last size).
* If the [Name] field (first field) has empty cell(s) in Excel documents, when import data from them will cause the dislocation values.