New WidEye™ LED Wide Area Explosion Proof Lighting for Class I Division 1 Hazardous Locations
K&H Industries New WidEye LED Wide Area Light creates daylight from darkness with 5,500 lumen output and 180° forward-throw louvered optics. This portable wide area light comes with a carrying handle and integrated cord storage and can be used alone or with K&H’s exclusive pivoting stand.
The WidEye incorporates both cutting edge LED technology along with propriety optics to achieve a wide area light comparable with traditional light sources. “Up until now, industries requiring Class I Division 1 wide area lights only had archaic light choices which had many drawbacks, including lack of brightness, poor color rendition, and extremely hot operating temperatures. This created a danger for the user and energy inefficiencies.”
Check out our You Tube video: http://youtu.be/
Features on the WidEye Wide Area Hazardous Location Light:
• 5,500 lumens
• 180° forward throw optics
• Louvered optics
• Superior color rendition index (CRI)
• Low power consumption
• Over 60,000 operating hours
• Maintenance free
• No Ultra Violet (UV) or Infrared (IR) light
• Universal input: 100-277 VAC, 50/60Hz
• Instant on/off operation
• Resistant to shock and vibration
• Mercury free
• 1 year warranty
• Made in the USA
• Non-hazardous location pivoting base projects optics 90° downward and 45° upwards.
• Non-hazardous location telescoping sign adapter pole for use with existing highway safety sign stand provides elevated wide area illumination.
Certified and Listed for:
Class I Division 1, Groups C, D
Class II, Div 1, Groups E, F, G
UL 844 · CSA 22.2 No. 137-M1981
For additional details, visit: http://www.explosionprooflights.com.
Or call: 716-312-0088.