News By Tag
* Coupon Codes
* Promo Codes
* More Industries...
News By Location
Follow on Google News
How to Find Use Online Promo Codes to Save Money
Busy working moms take note–taking advantage of online promotional codes is a great way to save time and money when shopping online. Here are some tips to maximize your cost savings.
2. Stack codes. Some retailers allow you to use more than one coupon or code on the same offer. For instance, use a 25% off coupon along with a free shipping code or use a promotional code with a sale or clearance item to maximize savings. For example, PromotionalCodes.com offers $7 off of $70 and up purchases at Target which can be used on any of the store's discounted products.
3. Stock up to increase code savings. Purchasing more may qualify you for a better value coupon, like $30 off $100. In this case, combine your shopping and buy multiple items from the same retailer to benefit from the discount, or ask a friend or family member to jump in on the purchase so you don’t miss out on the savings.
4. De-code shipping fees. If one retailer doesn’t offer free shipping at the moment, another one will so search around for the brand with the best offer. Visit FreeShippingCoupons.com for a free overnight, two-day or priority shipping code from retailers like Verizon, Dell and JCPenney.
5. Compare codes. The key to saving money is comparing prices among competitor stores and the same goes with online coupons. Always compare money-saving codes among brands that offer the same or similar products to find the best value. CouponWinner.com features a unique coupon comparison tool called the CouponScout which allows you to compare coupons from up to five retailers side-by-side and all on the same screen.
6. Be a social code shopper. Follow your favorite retailer or promotional code website on Facebook or Twitter to get instant updates on the latest promotions and exclusive codes offered to their social media fanbase.
7. Don’t pay for codes! This might be a sign that a website is untrustworthy. There are plenty of promotional code aggregator sites that don’t require you to sign up or pay to access coupon codes. Coupons were created to save you money and shouldn’t cost anything to use!