News By Tag
News By Place
The Five Best Pet Friendly Holiday Homes In Italy
Holiday Homes in Italy has access to large numbers of pet friendly apartments and villas, offering the ultimate holiday for both owner and pet. Here’s our list of the five best pet friendly choices for 2013:
Italy is a more pet friendly country that many people imagine, so taking your loved one on holiday (as well as the other half and children!) is increasingly popular.
Holiday Homes in Italy (http://www.holidayhomesinitaly.co.uk/)
Here’s our list of the five best pet friendly choices for 2013:
1. Tuscany - Villa Chapel. This classic stone farm house is located near Castellina in Chianti. From its high position, you can take in the beautiful vista of Chianti as far as the ancient towers of Monteriggioni. Large, furnished external spaces surround the house.
2. Sicily – La Perla. This splendid villa is close to the sea and the small village of Donnalucata. It has wonderful outdoor areas, including a garden which runs to the sea and the lovely beach.
3. Liguria – Zoagli Seaview. This villa is suited to people who enjoy nature, the countryside and peace and quiet. It is surrounded by a sizeable olive grove which offers a view of the Gulf of Tigullio, which runs from Rapallo, Santa Margherita and the promontory of Portofino.
4. Le Marche – Villa Sarnano. This is a gem of a villa surrounded by the stunning Sibilini Mountains. A perfectly restored stone farmhouse, it is lovingly cared for by its owner in every aspect.
5. Puglia – Trullo Itria. This beautiful property has a large garden, full of bright flowers, fruit trees and large, ancient olive trees. Dry stone walls and a private swimming pool iajed add more character. The villa is located at the top of a hill with a wonderful view over the Valle d'Itria.
For more information about travelling with pets to Italian holiday homes, please contact Holiday Homes in Italy (http://www.holidayhomesinitaly.co.uk/
NOTES FOR EDITORS
Holiday Homes in Italy (www.holidayhomesinitaly.co.uk)
For further information, please contact:
Kate Smith – Holiday Homes in Italy - 01332 920049- firstname.lastname@example.org