News By Tag
News By Place
ERPVAR.com and B2BGateway Webcast Announcement: Learn 5 Ways EDI to Increase Profitability with EDI
Join B2BGateway to learn 5 ways to increase profitability with EDI business process automation. This free webcast is scheduled for Wednesday, February 13th at 10 AM PDT.
Click here to register: http://erpvar.com/
B2BGateway will demonstrate five key cost saving benefits of EDI by B2BGateway
1) How EDI speeds up your ‘order-to-
2) The life-cycle of a typical EDI order and then expand the scope to include the many directions and scenarios in which EDI logically works.
3) How to reduce human related errors, provide greater visibility to management for faster reporting and boost productivity.
4) How EDI saves time and money by reducing the need for paperwork, hard copy printing and storage costs.
5) How easy it is to have EDI flowing into and out of your accounting system or ERP software to automate the entire order, purchasing and payment process thereby eliminating redundant data entry and associated errors.
B2BGateway is a global EDI solutions provider that offers EDI solutions for the entire family of Sage products, Epicor, NetSuite, Intacct and Intuit. As B2BGateway’s EDI solutions are based on cloud technology, there is no need for the end user to invest in additional hardware, software or skilled IT resources. B2BGateway’s EDI solutions work seamlessly with these and other ERP software. B2BGateway EDI also integrates with 'one off' ERP software, providing the ERP package has both import and export capabilities. The solutions are used by clients to connect to trading partners in the retail, manufacturing, distribution, public and service industries.
Established in 2012 and headquartered in Orange County, CA, ERPVAR represents the collective expertise of Sage 50 (formerly Peachtree), Sage 100 ERP (formerly MAS90 and MAS 200), Sage 300 ERP (formerly Accpac), Sage 500 ERP (formerly MAS 500), Sage ERP X3, Epicor, Microsoft Dynamics GP, NetSuite, and QuickBooks Enterprise third party developers combined with the expertise of local implementation consultants. Local ERP consultants provide end users with a thorough needs analysis to determine which ERP software functionality is required to address their unique business requirements. If a business process assessment is mandatory, the local channel partner is enlisted to provide a comprehensive examination with the end user to ensure the correct ERP software is selected, implemented, and the staff is properly trained. For more information please visit http://erpvar.com.
B2BGateway is a leading global EDI (Electronic Data Interchange)
For further information please call 1 (401) 491-9595 or log onto http://www.B2BGateway.Net
Page Updated Last on: Feb 11, 2013