News By Tag
News By Location
MaxLite Will Expand LED Indoor Lighting Line at Lightfair International 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania – MaxLite® will introduce new LED indoor products at Booth #3001 at Lightfair International (LFI) 2013, which will take place at the Pennsylvania Convention Center from April 23 to April 25.
“We have considerably expanded our LED interior product portfolio just in time for Lightfair 2013,” said Thomas Rhee, Executive Vice President for MaxLite. “We look forward to sharing these exciting energy efficient lighting solutions with architects, designers and other industry professionals at Lightfair.”
New additions to the MaxLED indoor line will include the following products:
• The Omni A19 Lamp is the most versatile light source on the market with a 300-degree beam angle that replaces true A19 40-, 60- and 75-watt incandescent lamps in commercial and residential applications.
• The family of Direct Lit Volumetric LED Troffers, offered in three standard sizes, is DesignLights™
• The ECO-T LED Recessed Troffers, one of our best sellers, offer new models with the following advanced features: occupancy sensor, emergency battery backup and value engineered models.
• The P2 family of LED Flat Panels feature higher efficacy LEDs at a lower price point.
• The Utility Wraps with occupancy sensors and Vapor Tight fixtures open a new market for MaxLite in parking garages and stairwells. The highly efficient utility wraps are energy efficient replacement for fluorescent wrap-around fixtures that feature simplified on/off daylight harvesting, one to 10 dwell time, and field-adjusted dimming, for an additional 40 to 60 percent in energy savings compared to fixtures without controls. The Vapor Tight fixtures feature diffusion on the inside of the fixture for better optics and less dirt.
• The new 6- and 8-inch commercial LED downlights are replacements for PL fluorescent and incandescent commercial down lights.
• The BayMax™ LED Linear Fixture features A-B bi-level controls for reduced operating costs and replaces a 250- to 400-watt HID fixtures in high bay applications.
About MaxLite (www.maxlite.com)
MaxLite has been committed to providing energy efficient lighting products for the last 20 years, and was one of the first movers into LED technology in the industry. An ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year, MaxLite established the MaxLED® brand, an extensive line of indoor and outdoor lighting fixtures featuring innovative LED luminaires and lamps using the latest state-of-the-