Stop the Robots - gaining speed and favor
The latest title released by Ludus Studio, now available for iOS and Android
In just a few weeks Stop the Robots has reached close to 50,000 generic downloads on both the iOS and Android markets. Receiving close to a five star rating and numerous positive comments, Ludus Studio was encouraged by players to move forward and recently released the first expansion of the game which makes the list of features significant for this free but full version.
Check out the trailer for Stop the Robots.
- Four characters with different skills to unlock and unique abilities to select from
- Spells to empower team members’ shooting abilities and defensive strengths
- Mass damage spells over enemies
- Ranks to improve team members skills
- Three difficult levels to master
- Unique enemies
- Multiple locations
- Multiple profiles
- Fence upgrades
- Three new skills to unlock
- Five new achievements
- ARMv7 performance optimizations
- MIPS and x86 support added
About Ludus Studios:
Founded in 2012, Ludus Studio already has launched three titles. Ludus Studio’s goal is to develop games that bring positive experience to players, no matter the theme or platform.