News By Tag
News By Location
Crypto Obfuscator For .Net 2013 released
Crypto Obfuscator For .Net provides superior code protection, obfuscation and automatic exception reporting. It supports WinRT/Metro, WPF, Silverlight , WP 8/7. It supports XAP file and XAML/BAML obfuscation, MSBuild Integration and more!
Automatic Exception Reporting makes it extremely easy to catch any unhandled exceptions and for your users to easily report these exceptions to you with a single click of a button. The exception reports include all pertinent information including full stack trace info along with the values of all method arguments and local variables, system information and optional developer defined custom data like log files, screenshots, etc. All exception reports can then be automatically download from the exception reporting service and viewed within Crypto Obfuscator.
Crypto Obfuscator's metadata reduction, assembly & resource compression and dependency embedding functionality simplifies and reduces the deployment of your software.
Crypto Obfuscator supports all versions of the .Net framework from v1.0 to v4.0 and Visual Studio 2002 to Visual Studio 2010. It also supports the WinRT/Metro, WPF, Silverlight, Windows Phone 8/7, .Net Compact Framework, .Net Micro Framework, and XNA. It can protect assemblies created with any .Net language including C#, VB.Net, Managed C++, J#, etc. It supports direct XAP file obfuscation, XAML/BAML obfuscation, improved control flow obfuscation, support for PDB files, a Visual Studio Project Integration Wizard, Support for Windows Phone 7 obfuscation, automatic authenticode signing, Test Mode obfuscation, improved COM Interop support and more!
The new version features support for Windows 8 Metro/WinRT apps, Windows Phone 8 apps, improved support for SQL CLR assemblies, new Fake Symbol Renaming Scheme, vast improvements to Automatic Exception Reporting including ability to attached files, images, etc to exception reports, and many more improvements and fixes.
Here are its features at a glance:
* Symbol Renaming - cryptographic, normal, unprintable, fake and test renaming schemes.
* Advanced Overload Renaming
* Method Encryption (Hide & Encrypt IL Code)
* Method Call Hiding
* String Encryption
* Constant/Array Encryption
* Control Flow Obfuscation
* ILDASM Protection
* Automatic Exception Reporting
* XAML/BAML Obfuscation
* XAP File Support
* Anti-Reflection Protection
* Anti-Decompiler Protection
* Advanced Tamper Detection
* Advanced Anti-Debug & Anti-Tracer Protection
* Resource Encryption & Compression
* Assembly Embedding, Encryption & Compression
* Digital Watermarking For License Tracking
* Metadata Reduction
* Runtime Performance Optimizations
Crypto Obfuscator Helps You To:
* Protect your code and intellectual property from hackers, crackers or competitors.
* Increase ROI for your business.
* Save time and money spent handling deployment related issues.
* Improve the performance and quality of your application.
* Build a fast, light-weight and robust application
* Incremental Obfuscation
* Automatic Re-signing of assemblies and xap files (snk as well as pfx files)
* Automatic Authenticode Signing Using Certificates.
* Support for obfuscating .xap files.
* Exclude/Include entities from obfuscation using Obfuscation Rules or inline Obfuscation Attributes
* Debugging Support & Stack Trace De-Obfuscation
* Full support for debugging and pdb files.
* MSBuild integration using the provided Visual Studio Project Integration Wizard
* Command Line Support.
* Automatic processing of satellite assemblies.
* User-friendly UI
* And much more..!
Crypto Obfuscator is available directly from LogicNP Software and available in Standard, Professional and Enterprise editions. Development licenses can be purchased starting from US $149. Multi-developer licenses, site licenses and Support and Upgrade Subscriptions are also available.
For Product Information, visit,: http://www.ssware.com/
About LogicNP Software
LogicNP Software is a leading developer of user interface controls, and components and libraries based on .Net/WPF and ActiveX/MFC/