News By Tag
* New homes
* More Industries...
News By Location
Ryland Homes Grand Opens Model And Leading Edge Sales Center At Ingham Park In Aurora
Prices start from $224,990 for 4-bedrooms, 3-car garage and basement
“Ryland pays close attention to buyer feedback; examining every aspect of the home, and regularly adapting floor plans to provide what buyers truly want,” according to Rebekka Koehl, Marketing Manager for Ryland Homes Chicago division. “For example, we introduced a new kitchen design that relocates the microwave from above the stove to a built-in wall location above an oven to accommodate a sleek built-in hood and fan above the stove, providing a dramatic focal point in the kitchen.”
“We also have listened and responded to a frequent comment from home shoppers: Secondary bedrooms need to provide space for their children’s active lifestyles. At Ingham Park and our other new communities we have enlarged the secondary bedrooms, and located windows and closets to create more functional spaces,” added Koehl.
Located at the intersection of E. Galena Blvd. and Gordon Road, Ingham Park offers a total of seven home designs; all have four bedrooms, three-car garages, basements and nine-foot first floor ceilings. The bath count ranges from two and one-half baths to four baths. There are also several elevation options for each home design that can easily be visualized and changed right there in the sales center with touch-screen technology. Base prices range from $224,990 to $306,990 for homes ranging from 2,257 to 3,800 square feet of living space (all prices are subject to change without notice).
According to Ingham Park sales counselor Demetrios Danigeles, there is a grand opening special offering limited-time savings on the first five homes sold at Ingham Park. Three of the homes have been spoken for prior to the grand opening leaving two only homes remaining at promotional pricing.
“The new model is the Campton, a contemporary home that falls in the middle of our home offerings at 2,612 square feet,” added Danigeles. The home features interior design by Eleni Interiors of Naperville, and demonstrates our new exciting kitchen design and spacious secondary bedrooms well.”
Depending on the home design selected, features at Ingham Park can include kitchen pantries, Flex Rooms, first floor studies (with a possible in-law suite option), two-story foyers, lofts and a dual access staircase. Available options include a Garden Bath that features a stand-alone shower and an oversized soaker tub.
“We have included so many popular features into the homes at Ingham Park that others offer as options,” added Danigeles.
“Ingham Park is located in a quiet corner of Aurora, where you feel like you are out in the country; yet so many conveniences are only a short drive away: shopping, the Chicago Premium Outlets mall, all types of restaurants and the I-88 Orchard Road Interchange,”
Ingham Park school age children attend schools in West Aurora School District 129: Freeman Elementary, Washington Middle School and West Aurora High School.
Ingham Park is located at 3587 Ayres Drive in Aurora. Hours are Monday
1 to 5 p.m. and Tuesday through Sunday 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Phone (630) 801-8823 for further information. Visit www.RylandChicago.com to learn more about Ingham Park or any Ryland Homes communities in the Chicagoland area, including:
• Ashton Pointe in Crystal Lake – from $245,990
• Blackberry Crossing West in Montgomery — Landmark Series from $169,990; Premier Series from $210,990
• Bryn Mawr in Crystal Lake — from $249,990
• Fields of Shorewood — from $206,990
• Gilberts Town Center in Gilberts — Centennial Series from $195,990; Executive Series from $274,990
• Herrington Estates in Bolingbrook — from $269,990
• Ingham Park in Aurora — from $224,990
• Lakewood Crossing in Hampshire — Village Homes from $105,000; The Meadows from $149,990
• Lancaster Falls in Volo — Landmark Series from $169,990; Lancaster Falls South from $229,990
• Talamore in Huntley — Landmark Series from $204,990 Hartford Series from $245,990
• Gilberts Town Center in Gilberts —from $159,990
• Emerald Bay in Round Lake — from $119,990
• Lakewood Springs in Plano — from $95,000
• Talamore in Huntley — from $133,990
• Patriot Place in Bolingbrook — from $214,990