News By Tag
* Software Testing Training
* Software Testing Courses
* Istqb Courses
* Istqb Training
* Istqb Advanced
* More Tags...
* Software testing
* More Industries...
News By Location
New syllabi for ISTQB Advanced software testing training courses
Details about the structure and content of the ISTQB certification scheme for software testing, including the new ISTQB Advanced syllabi and how the BCS Qualifications’ Intermediate course fits in.
Summary of main changes:
• The 2012 ISTQB Advanced Level Course Syllabi have been created as three stand-alone syllabi with a single overview document;
• The duration of the ISTQB Advanced Test Analyst course syllabus has been reduced from five days to four;
• The duration of the ISTQB Advanced Technical Test Analyst course syllabus has been reduced from five days to three;
• Business Outcomes now form the basis of the Advanced syllabuses;
• More K levels have been introduced and the learning objectives have been improved.
• No overlap in material between the ISTQB courses
• Changes to the exam structure; length and number of questions
• Improvement in the consistency and clear scoping between the three Advanced modules
The CTAL ISTQB Advanced Course 2012 examinations will be launched on 1st December – this is the earliest date that the new 2012 ISTQB Advanced Course exams will be available.
What does this mean for delegates?
• All TSG ISTQB Advanced training courses; Test Manager, Test Analyst and Technical Test Analyst, running in 2012 will use the 2007 syllabus;
• The ISTQB Advanced exams for the 2007 syllabus will not be available after July 2013;
• TSG will only offer re-sit exams for the ISTQB Advanced exams on selected dates in early 2013;
• If for any reason you fail the ISTQB Advanced exam, we cannot guarantee there will be an option to re-sit an ISTQB Advanced training course with the 2007 syllabus in a classroom environment
>> Visit our website for more information about changes to the ISTQB Advanced training courses and to register your interest and keep up to date with the changes http://testing-
If you have any queries regarding this please email TSG’s Training Team to discuss or call +44 (0) 20 7 469 1500