News By Tag
News By Location
Bentek: Analyze natural gas supply/demand fundamentals in the Midcontinent with daily data
Stay up-to-date on the latest natural gas market developments in the U.S. Midcontinent with Bentek’s Midcontinent Observer.
Request a copy: http://marketing.platts.com/
Bentek’s Midcontinent Observer provides granular, fundamental supply and demand data that allows you to analyze this regional U.S. market on a daily basis. For traders, analysts, producers and anyone involved in the day-to-day natural gas market in the Midcontinent, this report keeps you up-to-date on the latest industry developments.
Key features of Bentek’s Midcontinent Observer:
• Extensive data on net imports and exports to other regions, including pipeline capacity and utilization rates
• Basin-specific production volumes including Anadarko, as well as regional storage inventory levels
• Forward prices and basis for key Midcontinent supply and demand markets such as Chicago, Michigan, Dawn and AECO
• Supply route economics including pipeline transportation rates and price spreads for key pipeline flow corridors
• Midcontinent gas demand including 14-day power and res/comm projections, as well as demand from downstream markets
Bentek’s full line of Observer reports provide regional coverage of natural gas supply and demand dynamics, price differentials and inflow/outflow analysis for the U.S. and Canada. Please contact Bentek or go to http://bentekenergy.com/