WHAT IS ERP? An integrated system that allows different departments to exchange data and information
SAP Business One, erp for small and medium business, enterprise resource planning, erp software,IT in the cloud,Business software support,Business consulting,Manage your business,Accounting business management,Integrated business management system
ERP is short for enterprise resource planning.
• An integrated system that allows different departments to exchange data and information.
• Functions performed by an ERP platform include:
- Financial data management
- Assets management
- Personnel and workforce management.
Without an ERP, businesses normally have separate software for each function, and the different types of software may not be able to exchange data among them. SAP is one of Companies that manufacture ERP platform software. We are SAP Partners.
• People in these different departments all see the same information and can update it. When one department finishes with the order it is automatically routed via the ERP system to the next department.
• ERP can greatly improve the quality and efficiency of a business. By keeping a company’s internal business process running smoothly
• Eliminate the need to synchronize changes between multiple systems—consolidation of finance, marketing and sales, human resource, and manufacturing applications
• ERP provides support to upper level management to provide them with critical decision making information. This decision support will allow the upper level management to make managerial choices that will enhance the business down the road.
Page Updated Last on: Jan 08, 2013