News By Tag
News By Place
“Express delivery" of mathematical computation: Mathcad Express, free, forever
The world’s most popular engineering calculation software, Mathcad, is now available for free. For 30 days, new Mathcad Express gives you all the capabilities of the full Mathcad Prime 2.0 version, then reverts to limited functionality forever.
Mathcad Express includes the following capabilities.
· Create, edit, review and mark up Mathcad Prime documents – and convert and use files from older versions of Mathcad too.
· Enter your equations in familiar maths notation, as you would write them on paper or a blackboard, and watch the results calculate automatically – and re-calculate whenever you change a variable.
· Place equations, formulae, plots, text and images wherever you want on the page, automatically documenting your work as you go.
· Perform a broad range of mathematical functions and operations, produce top-quality x-y plots, handle vector and matrix operators.
· Never worry about unit-related errors – Mathcad Express seamlessly tracks units for you, maintains their integrity and accuracy and automatically identifies any inconsistencies.
Users can expect to see in-product messages with information on selected features, training, tips and tricks and easy ways to purchase the full commercial product, along with specific “Mathcad Express” headers and watermarks on worksheets. A user who decides to upgrade to the full product will receive the full breadth of Mathcad capabilities and eliminate in-product advertising and watermarks.
To find out more about Mathcad Express click here (http://www.adeptscience.co.uk/
Mathcad is supplied and supported in the UK, Ireland, Germany, Austria and the Nordic countries by Adept Scientific.
With offices in the UK, Germany and throughout the Nordic region, Adept Scientific is one of the World's leading suppliers of software and hardware products for research, scientific, engineering and technical applications on desktop computers. Full details and contact information for all Adept Scientific international offices are available at http://www.adeptscience.co.uk; or telephone +44 (0)1462 480055.