iPediatric, the pediatrician’s office for iPhone & iPad, currently available in six languages
iPediatric: application that helps parents evaluate symptoms for babies from 0 to 12 months of age. The new version is available in six languages: English, Spanish, Catalan, French, German and Italian.
November 22nd, 2012
• iPediatric is an application that helps parents evaluate symptoms for babies from 0 to 12 months of age. It determines the level of risk in each case and recommends a course of action. However, this application is not a substitute for a qualified paediatrician. The new version is available in six languages: English, Spanish, Catalan, French, German and Italian.
• The new version incorporates improvements based on user suggestions regarding emergencies, graphs and image customization, among others.
Barcelona. Today, Edicions Tarongeta, S.L. launched a new version of iPediatric via the Apple store. iPediatric is an application that allows parents to know the level of risk of symptoms and anomalous signs found on their lactating babies (0 to 12 months). Furthermore, the app provides recommednations on how to deal with them without making a diagnosis. iPediatric is a friendly and intuitive app completely fully developed in Spain.
The new version includes:
- Registration for babies aged 0 to 12 months
- Customization of baby images
- Improved growth graphs
- Explanation of severe criteria
- Availability in six languages: English, Spanish, Catalan, French, German & Italian
iPediatric is an application recommended by San Juan de Dios Barcelona´s Hospital. All medical content was developed by renowned Spanish doctors Santiago García-Tornel Florensa, Juan José García García and José María Quintillá Martínez.
Besides the paediatrician’
Finally, iPediatric has a special section for baby anecdotes, pictures and relevant facts, all of which can be shared with the baby’s pediatrician. Content can also be shared with friends via email and social networks such as Facebook or Twitter.
For more information please contact:
CEO Edicions Tarongeta
00 34 617 091 782
cris [at] edicionstarongeta [dot] com
Page Updated Last on: Nov 23, 2012