NEC 40" Single-Touch LED Touch Screen by Tech Global Inc.
NEC X-series professional LED backlight LCD displays are an incredible 1.7" thin integrated with a seamless high-performance touch system, brought to you by Tech Global Inc., the leader in state-of-the-art high-performance touch solutions!
Tech Global Inc. has extensive experience in operations and manufacturing spanning LCD, LED, touch screen technologies, Modular Architecture, Electronics, Plastics, Metal and Glass. We provide high quality commercial interactive LCD & LED touch screen solutions. James Rocheford current President and CEO established Tech Global, Inc. in 2004. Since 2004, Tech Global has been a leader as an interactive touch screen solution company. Tech Global, Inc. integrates 17"-70" OEM monitors with touch screen technology. Tech Global’s products have undergone extensive electronic manufacturing testing and UL certification.
Touch technology is ever present in our daily lives with mobile technology acting as the catalyst. This widely adopted interactive touch technology and user interface has a wide range of application in almost every vertical.
Touch Screen Performance
• Fast accurate, repeatable touch
• Excellent light transmission with 92% Optics
• Chemically-Strengthened glass with anti-glare
• Input flexibility from finger or stylus
• Glass construction with 7-Hardness
• Touch operation is unaffected by surface contaminants
• Available for display sizes 46” & 55"
Features and Benefits
• 1920 x 1080 FHD native resolution in true 16:9 aspect ratio, maximum brightness of 600
cd/m2 and typical contrast ratio of up to 4000:1
• Lightweight, super-slim design makes installations easier
• Built in, standardized expansion slot allows for seamless integration of NEC/third-party
components, simplifying installations
• TileMatrix™ technology enables video walls (up to 100 displays in a 10x10 matrix)
• DisplayPort connection adds to the already robust terminal panel
• Integrated DVI-D Out connection allows for simple digital daisy chain
• Simple Network Management Protocol standards are met for controlling the display
• Optional color calibration solution ensures color uniformity and fidelity across individual
and multiple screens, creating a perfectly matched image in tiled environments
• Ethernet Control and Communication provides the highest level of remote display
management and includes such features as automatic email notification for diagnostic
• Carbon footprint meter informs and motivates responsible use of the display by
calculating and tracking carbon savings
• Rapid Response™ technology delivers virtually uninterrupted, undistorted viewing of
high-speed, full-motion video
• Diverse input connectors allows for maximum compatibility and flexibility during product
To see more of our products visit http://www.techglobal.com/
Want a marketing slick of this great product? Contact email@example.com