Softtek Hosts Nov 8 Webinar “Always On” Gangnam Style: Keep your applications dancing with style
Webinar will focus on ways to address the “always on” IT craze
WHAT: Guest Speaker Rachel Dines, Senior Analyst, Forrester Research, Inc.
outlines new ways of coping with the “always on” enterprise
WHEN: Thursday November 8, 2012 from 11am – 12pm EST*
WHO: Rachel Dines serves Infrastructure & Operations Professionals. Her
research focus is on IT continuity and disaster recovery services and
technologies, next-generation high availability and backup, and data center strategies.
Softtek, a leading global provider of process-driven IT services, will be hosting a webinar on November 8, 2012 entitled “Always On” Gangnam Style: Keep your applications dancing with style. For details, please read on:
We know "Gangnam style" does not have the same elegant ring as Beethoven's Symphony No. 5 — an understatement, indeed. Yet, its cheesy dance moves and contagious tone instantly resonated with millions. Horses nodding? Non-stop jumping? Eccentric moves? We believe global IT operations leaders are facing a similar craze, "Gangnam Style,” that is the “always on” enterprise. This craze is characterized by:
· An overwhelming need for organizations to deliver non-stop applications and business processes services
· Insufficient budgets and unstable code bases, not originally meant to be “always on”
· IT operations running, jumping, dancing and stressed, non-stop 24hrs a day
Rachel Dines, Senior Analyst at Forrester Research, Inc., will explain how to evolve beyond reactive business continuity, in favor of proactive business technology resiliency.
Key Webinar Take-Aways:
· Why traditional approaches can't cope with the new reality of IT
· 3 basic steps towards effective always-on IT operations
· An effective approach to discover, plan, act and optimize non-stop operations
· The shift from proactive to pre-emptive resiliency
* This live session will NOT be available on demand:
Founded in 1982, Softtek is a global provider of process-driven IT services with more 30 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe and Asia. With nine Global Delivery Centers in Mexico, China, Brazil, Argentina and Spain, Softtek helps improve time-to-business-
For more information, contact:
Page Updated Last on: Nov 06, 2012