News By Tag
* Medical Scheduling Software
* Enterprise Scheduler
* Enterprise Scheduling Software
* More Tags...
News By Place
The Top 17 Reasons Why Organizations Should Implement an Enterprise Scheduler in 2012
Fortune 500 companies, corporations, enterprise-level organizations and medium-sized businesses that schedule appointments and reservations can improve their booking processes by incorporating an enterprise scheduler into their operations.
Although scheduling and managing appointments and reservations may seem simple on the surface, it can require significant time, staff resources and other commitments that businesses and organizations may not initially be aware of.
“The true impact of scheduling in a more traditional and inefficient fashion may not always be apparent,” says Bob La Loggia, CEO of Appointment-
The top 17 reasons why companies should implement an enterprise scheduler like Appointment-
1. It saves staff time and resources.
2. It saves money.
3. It’s scalable to accommodate a large number of employees, customers and appointments/
4. It’s highly configurable to meet your specific scheduling needs.
5. It can integrate with existing processes and applications already in place.
6. It can completely automate the scheduling process.
7. It’s effective for scheduling across multiple locations, offices, facilities and other sites.
8. It’s easy for staff to use.
9. It’s more convenient for customers, clients, students and patients.
10. It’s accessible from any Internet connection.
11. It comes with dedicated business and support contacts.
12. It’ll help you reduce the “no-show” rate.
13. It keeps your enterprise operation open 24 hours a day.
14. It’s easier to manage staff schedules and future appointments.
15. It instantly informs you and your staff of new, cancelled and changed appointments/
16. It makes reporting and record-keeping simple.
17. You won’t have to worry about over-bookings or mistakes.
A leader in online scheduling solutions since 2001, Appointment-
A highly scalable system that allows organizations to easily accommodate increases in workload, users and growth.
Web services, including integrations with existing software systems.
The most configurable scheduling software system available.
24-hour support from its headquarters in Scottsdale, Ariz.
Dedicated business and support contacts.
“Turnkey”, existing solutions that are instantly ready to go live.
Custom graphic user interface (GUI) development.
Robust reporting capabilities.
Read more about enterprise scheduling software:
Check out our medical scheduling software by visiting: