News By Tag
News By Location
Don't Just Operate your IT Environment - Take Total Control & Reduce Budget Costs by DeskCenter USA
DeskCenter USA IT Management reaches & exceeds customer satisfaction, productivity & cost savings with an “ROI” of 6 months or less. They are an Award Winning IT Management company providing quick and easy solutions, saving both time & money.
DeskCenter USA IT Management reaches and exceeds customer satisfaction, productivity and cost savings with an “ROI” of 6 months or less.
To schedule a Free Demo call 516 442-1508.
DeskCenter USA Inc. offers a Competitive Replacement Deal. Give us your budget and let us work out a payment plan you can afford.
DeskCenter USA offers Free Downloads @ www.deskcenter.com
The comprehensive inventory of hardware data and installed software builds a solid basis for corporate planning and decisions. More than 3,500 different system details are gathered by DeskCenter Inventory.
• easy and flexible
• excellent inventory quality
• quickly productive
• works with any infrastructure
• detects all systems and clients
• SNMP inventory for additional devices
• always up to date
• delivers more than 3.500 details
The IT Asset Management enables you to manage all your workstations in a very easy and efficient way. You can collect and analyze all relevant information, like components and purchase data of your workstations, for a maximum of control and efficiency.
• contract data (purchase contract, maintenance contract)
• purchases and costs
• depreciation and leasing
• service staff
• suppliers, service partners
• cost centers (freely extendable)
• locations, rooms
• network segments, ports
The User Management gives you a clear overview of your employee structure. You can manage and reset passwords, search for employees by workstation or position and assign employees to assets.
• assign assets to service staff
• evaluation of investments and current costs per employee
• assign assets and helpdesk tickets to employees
• evaluation of service performance
• access rights/authorizations
The DeskCenter Management Suite allows control and management of software licenses for operating systems and applications. After each inventory session, the email notification system informs the user.
• reveal saving potential and save hidden costs
• avoid buying unnecessary licenses
• ensure legal compliance
• efficient control and supervision
• systematic preparation for audits
• automated reports
• low administration effort
• flexible analyzing possibilities and filtering
• control of updates, downgrades and basic licenses
Software Asset Management DNA
It increases transparency and legal certainty, protects you from unknown risks and uncovers avoidable costs. DeskCenter SAM DNA uses one of the most comprehensive and precise product detection databases (over 100,000 products).
• unique detection quality
• transparent software inventory reveals hidden costs
• ensure legal compliance and reduce risks for the company
• full database compatibility
• combination of software and license management
• easier operating system and software migration
• integration in existing workflows
• optimal performance and use of resources
• inclusion of individual business software
• long-term usability of data and results
• detection of products based on different criteria
• incorrect or inefficient licensing
• financial loss due to unnoticed license violations
• manual, error-prone detection of software components
• intermediate storage of inventory data and double storage
• installation of additional applications or assemblies on the SQL server
• own agent software on the client systems
User integration and importing from external systems. You can link systems or components to users to get an overview on which asset or component is used.
• evaluation of processes / applications per computer and user
• Windows terminal server support
• evaluation of minimum, maximum and average period of use
• integrated into License Management
• requires SDI Agent
File and Contract Repository
DeskCenter locates all crucial information and necessary documentation quickly and easily.
• legally secure license management
• Independent from net drives
• direct access to license documents, contracts and protocols
• fast and reliable audits
• user specific certificates
Real-time System Management
All these questions can be answered in seconds with DeskCenter Real-time System Management and problems can be analyzed more efficiently. If necessary, the System Management assists you to change the configurations of the system in a fast and reliable method.
• allows service staff to give rapid remote diagnosis
• problems can be analyzed and solved efficiently via remote connection
• access to processes and configurations
• Active Scripting Toolbox for optimal use of scripts
• Helpdesk staff can easily give direct remote support
• remote control via UltraVNC
• compliance with data protection guidelines
DeskCenter Energy Management helps to use energy more efficiently, relieves the stress on your budget and protects the environment.
• Automated, schedule-driven high- and shutdown of your systems
• Cost savings by reducing the energy consumption of your systems
• Protection from unauthorized access
DeskCenter OS Deployment is fully integrated into the Suite’s existing Client and Server Management. In combination with the Software Deployment you can equip your client PCs or servers with all the software needed, from the operating system up to the different software applications.
DeskCenter imaging allows you to create an exact copy of a PC which can, for example, serve as full backup (Snapshop Backup). By cloning a master PC, the imaging feature can also be used to deploy operating systems to thousands of PCs within minutes.
• fewer installation errors
• fewer manual processes
• reduced costs in the IT department
DeskCenter offers a very flexible solution for deploying software with fully automated installation, configuration and maintenance.
• automated installation using rule systems
• organization of software packages in software groups
• detailed status display in the SDI agent
• efficient control of available bandwidth and timing of installations
• powerful integrated editor for definition of installations
• scripting support
• redundant software depots with cache function
With DeskCenter Patch Management you can manage, provide and control patches and software updates.
• helps to avoid security risks
• high availability and seamless performance of the IT infrastructure
• support for different language versions
• individual patch groups
DeskCenter Helpdesk ensures a good documentation of your internal workflows and helps you to evaluate and stay in compliance with defined processes. At the same time, it is a perfect tool for support and control. All information about employees and assets can be accessed directly.
• central incident and problem management
• efficient service request and workflow management
• clear and correct ticket management
• individual ticket creation per web, telephone or mail (manual or automatic)
• powerful web frontend for mobile flexibility
• Knowledge Base for long term availability of experiences and solutions
• avoid interruptions with problem management of knowledge base
• less work because of direct ticket assignment
• avoid double workflows because of complete documentation
• actions can be assigned to costs
• summarize tickets for a better overview
• orientation on ITIL® and best practice
Appointments for the service staff can be created and linked to a system, component, ticket or user.
• Transparent workflows
• effective scheduling
• easy management of recurring events
• synchronization with MS Outlook
DeskCenter USA Inc.
Phone 516 442-1508
309 West Park Avenue Long Beach, NY 11561
Page Updated Last on: Nov 20, 2012