Customer Experience is the Focus at Telligent’s Annual User Group Conference in Dallas
Conference sessions, customer speakers, and new Telligent product releases during The Big Social 2012 focus on delivering exceptional customer experiences
Held at the W Dallas Hotel in Victory Park from September 17-19, the annual conference included more than 30 guest speakers, 24 breakout sessions, four training workshops, and keynotes from distinguished business leaders who shared insights into how social tools can help organizations achieve key business objectives. Attendees traveled from across the U.S., Europe, South Africa, and Australia to attend.
Customer Storytelling around Community
During the three day conference, hundreds of Telligent customers came together to network and share stories about the value of customer experience through social communities. Leading brands including Investec, Dell, Rackspace, American Marketing Association, Oxfam, and Susan G. Komen illustrated how they use online communities to reinvent the way they manage knowledge sharing, customer interaction, and engagement.
“Social customer service is more than just support. It has the power to impact purchasing decisions and drive revenue – customers expect a high level of attention and accessibility. Within the enterprise, employees want familiar social tools to improve their experience at work. More and more companies are waking up to what social can do for employee involvement, customer satisfaction, knowledge sharing, and revenue stream,” said Patrick Brandt, Telligent CEO.
Conference Session Content
Telligent customers shared their organizations’
· Supporting employees to better serve your customers – presented by Dell and Texas Instruments
· Acquiring tips for true customer engagement – presented by American Marketing Association and Guild of Sommeliers
· Driving user adoption and engagement – presented by The Scotts Miracle-Gro Company and PDI
· Delivering exceptional customer experience – presented by Rackspace and HealthStream
New Products Releases Provide a Unified View into the Customer Experience
Big news was made at The Big Social with the announcement of two new product releases that both focus on customer experience – Telligent Community 7.0 and Telligent Enterprise 4.0.
· Telligent Enterprise 4.0 is internal social software that drives revenue and improves customer service by providing employees a unified view into customer experience. As the only software on the market designed specifically with customer-focused companies in mind, employees now have a unified view into the customer experience.
· Telligent Community 7.0 is external community software created to elevate the customer experience through social customer service. The software engages business decision makers before, during, and after every sale, and the newest release addresses customer care and creates opportunities for product development, sales and marketing.
Featured keynote speakers at The Big Social included Roger Staubach, Dallas Cowboys football hall-of-famer and Jones Lang LaSalle Americas executive chairman, and Lanham Napier, CEO of cloud computing giant Rackspace. Rob Koplowitz, Forrester Research, Inc. Vice President and Principal Analyst, also spoke at the conference on the topic of what the future of the workplace holds. Telligent CEO Patrick Brandt as well as CTO and founder Rob Howard forecasted social business trends, delivered keynotes on the state of the industry and shared new product updates.
Additional highlights included the Social Media Lounge where attendees were able to engage and connect with social media channels and also one another throughout the conference. There was also an exclusive unveiling by one of Telligent’s customers at The Big Social this year –Bragstr, the company that is changing the fantasy sports genre by providing fans with a chance to compete, socialize and tout their knowledge of sports, was present during the second day of the conference to make a special debut of their community.
A recap of the event for Telligent customers, partners and friends who could not attend can be found on Telligent’s Facebook page or via Twitter updates from Telligent’s corporate account. To learn more about The Big Social, visit http://telligent.com/
Telligent powers online communities and enterprise social networks that are essential to business. Global brands including Cadbury, Dell, Investec, Microsoft, Oxfam, Rackspace, Sitecore and Susan G. Komen for the Cure trust Telligent to transform their business with social. Telligent software helps companies empower their customers, employees and partners with social collaboration tools that drive real business value: higher sales, lower costs and bigger ideas. Our commitment to customer excellence is matched only by our dedication to community service, a people-first philosophy that defines our brand promise. For more information, visit Telligent.com or connect with us on Twitter and Facebook.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Telligent Media Contacts
+1 (214) 420 1350
+44 (0) 203 178 3012
Product or service names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.