News By Tag
News By Location
Get Insider Knowledge of 3PL Solutions at Interbike
You Know the Gist of It; Let the Expert Explain the Specifics
Whether you’re a manufacturer or a retailer heading to Interbike, ITS Logistics, a third party logistics (3PL) company specializing in the cycling industry, knows how to solve specific logistics problems cycling and seasonal manufacturers face.
ITS Logistics, which provides services for brands such as Ritchey Design, Tahoe SUP and TRX, is offering a free one on one discussion for anyone attending Interbike who has questions about warehousing, distribution and fulfillment practices. Whether you’re looking to improve your own practices, or interested in hiring any 3PL, Kasia wants to talk logistics so that you can save your company money and hassle down the road.
Some typical questions that may be addressed include:
• Do you have challenges with delivering new products on time to your customer?
• Do you still sit on a lot of old inventory?
• Do you have challenges in shipping orders the same day?
• Is managing your labor and warehouse cost challenging during slow seasons?
• Do you have a lot of returns sitting around and consuming your space?
• Do you lack visibility to your orders and inventory?
• Is my warehousing in the right location?
• Do you want to start shipping to retailers, but are afraid of chargebacks?
• Am I paying too much for mediocre service to my customers?
If any of those questions are relevant to your company, don’t hesitate to set up an appointment. If interested, please email Kasia directly at email@example.com with times that work for you, and what issues you may be facing. Also check out www.thesportsrunner.com for more free tips on logistics handling.
ITS Logistics: http://www.thesportsrunner.com
Online Press Release: http://www.pitchengine.com/
About ITS Logistics:
Based in Reno, NV, ITS Logistics is a warehousing, distribution and fulfillment company that helps companies distribute goods nationally and globally with superior performance. Please visit http://www.thesportsrunner.com for more information or a free consultation.