Trading Architecture Asia 2012
Trading Architecture Asia 2012 conference provided by Worldwide Business Research will take place in Hong Kong, China on Aug 29-31, 2012.
This conference has been successfully running in the past three years, last year was a huge success with 335 attendees (CTOs, CIOs and Heads of Trading) coming all across Asia.
It is relevant to sell side brokers, HFT specialists, buy side fund managers with an interest in low latency, trading venues and technology vendors.
5 reasons why you need to be at Trading Architecture Asia 2012
1. APAC’s largest conference and exhibition dedicated to capital market IT trading issues with buyside, sellside & trading venue perspectives on Asian and global trading operations
2. Ideal for both commercial & technical managers who need advice on integrating new technology enablers and staying up-to-date on international trends and new R&D
3. Profiled new regulatory requirements from trading and technology viewpoints with topics including Best Execution, HFT, Risk Controls, Rogue Traders and Counter Party Risk
4. Technology perspectives include low latency and risk controls for all the key asset classes traded in Asia including Equities, FX, Options, Derivatives and Fixed Income
5. Featuring end user case studies with insights from best of breed high performance trading vendors which together create the perfect the one-stop-shop for Technology Buyers
Event organizer: Worldwide Business Research
More Information about the Trading Architecture Asia 2012 at http://itevent.net/
ITEVENT.NET is the largest listing of IT training courses and conferences provided by global corporations (such as Microsoft, IBM and Oracle) and independent consultants from IT, telecom, web and other technology and computer related industries. More IT events can be found on http://itevent.net