News By Tag
News By Location
CI Energy Group's conference on EPCM for Energy and Mining Projects
Acquire the key insights and practical tools needed to minimize cost and time overruns – whether you are an owner, EPCM firm, or supplier.
This October CI Energy Group’s conference on EPCM for Energy & Mining Projects will offer an opportunity to get the latest on the advances and changes in engineering, procurement, construction management developments to ensure project goals are met. Delegates will get solutions to their biggest challenges from an outstanding faculty of leading industry experts through in-depth sessions, practical case studies and a hands-on workshop.
• Develop an outstanding clarity of scope in the construction process to realize time and cost savings
• Optimize purchasing and vendor management for a successful procurement strategy
• Advance your knowledge on modular construction and fabrication to improve project outcomes
• Gain efficiency in contractual negotiations to reduce time and cost around contract finalization
• Incorporate advances and applications of WorkFace Planning that generate unprecedented savings
• Gain essential project planning skills with the in-depth workshop on effective contracting strategies and overcome the biggest challenges facing owners, contractors and EPC firms today.
…and much more!
Conference Title: CI Energy Group’s EPCM for Energy and Mining Projects
Date: October 10-11, 2012
Location: Downtown Marriott Hotel, Calgary, Alberta
About CI Energy Group, The Canadian Institute and C5 Group
CI Energy Group is a division of The Canadian Institute and a member of the C5 Group of Companies, an international network of leading conference and business information providers.
Staffed by industry experts and lawyers, CI Energy Group produces an extensive portfolio of research driven, timely business conferences for the global energy and commodities sectors. Covering a range of operational, technical and policy issues our market-led forums provide the business intelligence that decision makers need to react effectively to challenges and opportunities in the evolving worldwide energy marketplace.
Media passes are issued at the discretion of The Canadian Institute and must be arranged in advance. Passes require two business days to process. Media can register in advance. For media accreditation contact:
416-927-0718 Ext. 7288