News By Tag
News By Location
St. Barnabas Awards Employees of the Month
St. Barnabas Health System Awards Employees of the Month for July 2012
• Laura Kiefer of Ambridge. Receiving her first Employee of the Month Award, Ms. Kiefer is a Dental Assistant for St. Barnabas Medical Center. She has worked at St. Barnabas since 2003.
• Orsolya Meszaros of Richland Twp. Meszaros is a Food Service Assistant for The Arbors III at St. Barnabas. She has worked at St. Barnabas since 2011 and receives her first Employee of the Month award.
• Janet Schlafly of Cranberry Twp. Hospitality Hostess at St. Barnabas Communities, Ms. Schlafly receives her fifth Employee of the Month award. She has worked at St. Barnabas since 2001.
• Shawn Spithaler of West Sunbury. Mr. Spithaler is a Certified Nursing Assistant for Valencia Woods at St. Barnabas. He has worked at St. Barnabas since 2011 and receives his first Employee of the Month award.
• Sarah Wenzel of Evans City. Certified Nursing Assistant at St. Barnabas Nursing Home, Ms. Wenzel receives her first Employee of the Month award. She has worked at St. Barnabas since 2000.
• Belinda Wilker of Jefferson Borough. Receiving her fourth Employee of the Month award, Ms. Wilker is the Secretary to the Senior Vice President of St. Barnabas Health System. She has worked at St. Barnabas since 2004.
St. Barnabas Health System is the largest health care concern of its kind in Pennsylvania and offers service apart from the ordinary in a faith-based, non-denominational setting. Tracing its heritage back to 1900, the system serves approximately 900 inpatients and residents, plus 35,000 outpatients and home care clients. The health system is composed of the St. Barnabas Communities, including The Village at St. Barnabas, The Washington Place at St. Barnabas, The Woodlands at St. Barnabas and White Tail Ridge; St. Barnabas Clinical Services, including St. Barnabas Nursing Home, St. Barnabas Medical Center, Valencia Woods at St. Barnabas and The Arbors at St. Barnabas; and St. Barnabas Charities, the fund-raising arm, which includes the Kean Theatre and Rudolph Auto Repair.