News By Tag
News By Place
Are you in the Dairy Industry?
The dairy towel business is huge, and Washington and Idaho are second to California as the largest milk producing states on the West coast.
Benefits of 100% polyester Microfiber and towel design/construction
1. Rounded corners (surged edge on square corners unravel after a few washings) our rounded corner towels the end of the surge is under the sewn in label will not unravel
2. Under banding under the surge keeps cloth from working out from under surged thread.
3.100% polyester microfiber, non-split microfiber not bi-combient ( most microfiber is a bi combient material like a 80% polyester 20% polyamide (nylon) and is split in the dye process.) Split microfiber is great for a Janitorial cleaning application it is not good for a dairy towel. First the debris in a dairy like hay or straw will fill the split fibers of a Split towel.
4. Split microfiber cannot be bleached, our 100% polyester can.
5. Split Microfiber will not easily release stains, 100% polyester microfiber will.
6. Split microfiber will shrink if exposed to heat (commercial dryers) Split microfiber towels cannot be over dyed if they become stained.
7. Split Microfiber is susceptible to heat in commercial dryers and will degrade the split fiber by shrinking it back together.