News By Tag
News By Location
Tax Computation & e-Filing of Income Tax Returns
We are pleased to announce release of 2012 edition of ‘Tax Computation & e-Filling of Income-tax Returns’ by Dr. Vinod K. Singhania. Some of the salient features of this edition of ‘Tax Computation & e-Filling of Income-tax Returns.
Some of the salient features of this edition of ‘Tax Computation & e-Filling of Income-tax Returns’ are:
* Computation of income under different heads of Income, i.e., Salary , House Property , Business or profession , Capital gains and Other sources
* Relief under section 89
* Auto computation under sections 80G, 111A, 112 etc.
* Auto adjustment of losses & transfer thereof in schedules CYLA / BFLA / CFL
* Computation of interest under section 234A, 234B & 234 C
* Facility to auto generate Tax Audit Forms (i.e, 3 CA to 3 CD)
* Computation of book profits & MAT
* Instant location and solution to validation errors
* Facility to generate paper returns
* Facility to import master data from any software generated XML
* Auto transfer of data from one column to other column of same or different schedules
The software is modestly priced at
` 4500 for [Single User Version]
` 6000 for [Multi User Version (5 Users) ]
The software is a must buy for CA, CS, Tax Advocates and Accountants.