News By Tag
* User Experience
* Strategic Management
* Networking Event
* Business Strategy
* More Tags...
WebVisions 2012 Conference - Portland
The "WebVisions 2012 Conference" will take place in United States,Portland OR on 16 May 2012.
Entering its 12th year, the Portland event kicks off with studio tours, parties and networking events on Tuesday, followed by one day of workshops and two full day of sessions, panels and keynotes.
The following industry professionals provide the brain power and muscle to make WebVisions possible. Contact us to find out how you can join the ranks.
- Brad Smith, WebVisions
- Stephen Peters, Hot Pepper Studios
- Kit Seeborg, Bumper Tunes
USA / North America
- Andrew Hinton, Macquarium
- Ross Olson, Planar Systems
- Jennifer Portis, Portland State University
- Tafflyn Williams-Thomas, Art Institute of Portland
- Justin Garrity, WebTrends
- Mariona Aloy Ciller, Mariona Media
Get more information and register for the WebVisions 2012 Conference at http://itevent.net/
ITEVENT.NET is the largest listing of IT training courses and conferences provided by global corporations (such as Microsoft, IBM and Oracle) and independent consultants from IT, telecom, web and other technology and computer related industries. More IT events can be found on http://itevent.net