News By Tag
* Temperature Alert
* Temperature Sensor
* Temperature Monitor
* More Tags...
News By Place
Temperature@lert Sensor Cloud now available for USB and WiFi Editions
Proven cloud-based software provides customers with remote environmental monitoring and alerting
Sensor Cloud allows customers to monitor their temperature readings and edit alarm settings from virtually any web browser or smartphone. Through the Temperature@
“Our large installed base of USB and WiFi customers have been asking for an online browser interface,” noted Harry Schechter, President and CEO of Temperature@
Among the advanced features are the following:
• Set multiple temperature alert thresholds for a single device – provides escalation plan functionality.
• Send SMS text messages in addition to the standard email alert messages.
• Send multiple email and SMS text messages to multiple users for each alert level.
• Send email and alert messages to different users for each temperature alert level setting.
• Enable HealthCheck, which will send an alert message when the device has not reported in for a user set number of reporting intervals – lets you know when your network or PC to which the device is connected is not working properly.
• Subscribe to automatically generated PDF reports.
• For a slightly higher subscription fee, send telephone voice messages for temperature alerts.
To learn more about Temperature@
# # #