News By Tag
* Car rental
* Car Rentals Singapore
* Rent Car Singapore
* Singapore Car Rental
* Car On Rent
* Rental Car
* Cheap Car Rental
* More Tags...
News By Place
Car Rental - Rules and regulations - Renting a car in singapore
Singapore Car Rental Services have cars for hire from as low as $60 per day to $250 per day. We have Monthly budget car rental starting from $990 to $4000 monthly. Cheap and Reliable Cars on Rent in Singapore! Monthly Car Rental at Affordable Rates.
Renting a car in a foreign country gives you the freedom to hit the open road and explore. The process of renting a car in Singapore is similar to renting a car in North America. You may be required to meet minimum age, licensing and driving history requirements.
1. You must be at least 21 years old to rent a car from most car rental agencies in Singapore. Select car rental agencies may waive that rule and rent to 18 year-olds providing they have held their driver's license for a full year and their parents are willing to complete a "Guarantee of Rental to a Minor" statement. This form holds parents financially responsible for any damage incurred to the car during the rental term. Some car rental agencies in Singapore have a maximum rental age of 65, meaning that they do not rent cars to persons older than 65. Select car rental agencies may make an exception to their maximum age rule. Contact various car rental agencies directly to inquire.
2. To rent a car in Singapore, you must have held your driver's license for at least a full year. Though some car rental agencies in Singapore may accept driver's licenses from your home state or country, many will require you to have an International Driver's Permit to rent a car. An International Driver's Permit is an official travel document that prints your driver's license information in the world's ten most common languages. International Driver's Permits can be obtained from your local for around $100.
3. When renting a car in Singapore, you may be asked to submit to a driving history check. Motor vehicle infractions that may prohibit you from renting a car include pleading guilty to leaving the scene of an accident, possession of a stolen vehicle or driving while intoxicated. Convictions for three or more moving violations, including speeding or seat belt violations, as well as unpaid motor vehicle fines, may make you ineligible to rent a car in Singapore.
4. To rent a car in Singapore, you will be required to have a major credit card in your name. If you do not have a credit card in your name, contact the car rental agency directly to see if they are agreeable to cash payments. If the car rental agency does agree to accept a cash payment for the rental, you will be required to pay an administrative fee, as well as provide your current address and phone number, employer's name and bank references.
5. The price of your rental car only covers one driver. If you wish to add additional drivers, you must pay a small fee for each driver added. The additional drivers will be required to provide their driver's license information and submit to a driver's history check if asked.
Driving Across Borders
6. Contact car rental agencies in Singapore to ask whether they offer vehicles that have been licensed to cross borders if you wish to drive your rental car in Malaysia. Not all car rental agencies offer this service. Those that do require you to pay a surcharge for each day the rental car will be driven in a neighbouring country.
Car Rental Singapore to recommend – http://www.car-
Singapore Car Rental – http://www.rentalcarsingapore.com
Cheap Car Rental – http://www.fabulouscarrental.com
# # #
Car Rental Singapore Cheap Car Rental Service in Singapore Need to rent a car in Singapore? From as low as $40 daily Long term car rental, short term car rental, daily, weekly and even yearly car rental www.car-rentalsingapore.com call John: +65 90560758