2011 Business 1099 Software from W2Mate.Com Helps Businesses Print IRS 1099 Forms in 2012
With W2 Mate 2011 (W2Mate.com), business 1099 filers can print business 1099 forms for recipients, contractors and the IRS. The software prints all recipient copies on blank white paper and prints the data only on the red-ink laser form for the IRS.
Jan. 17, 2012 - PRLog -- Real Business Solutions (http://www.W2Mate.com), a pioneer in business 1099 filing solutions, invites US businesses and accounting firms to try the 1099 processing module available in its W2 Mate software. W2 Mate, W2 1099 reporting program, is loaded with features that make it easy and affordable for users to prepare business 1099 forms including W2, 1099-MISC, 1099-INT, 1099-DIV, 1099-R, W-3, 1096, 1099-S, 1098-T, 1098, 1099-A, 1099-B, 1099-C, 1099-PATR and 1099-OID.The 2012 business tax season is easy and stress-free with W2 Mate software.
A FREE business 1099 software demo can be downloaded from http://www.realtaxtools.com/
The business 1099 software for 2011 offers huge savings in time and money for users by allowing them to print an unlimited number of 1099 forms (recipient and payer copies) on regular white paper. The software can also generate an unlimited number of 1099 electronic filing submissions to the IRS for one low fee.
If your 1099 information resides inside Intuit QuickBooks (QuickBooks Pro, QuickBooks Enterprise, QuickBooks Premier), Microsoft Dynamics (GP or SL), Sage Peachtree, Sage DacEasy or Excel and you are looking for business 1099 software to prepare your forms then W2 Mate is definitely for you. W2 Mate has a unique mechanism for importing data from different accounting and payroll software to allow users print a wide range of w2 and 1099 forms.
W2 Mate Software highlights:
- Prepares unlimited number of W2 and 1099 forms for multiple employers and payers.
- Fills in pre-printed 1099 Copy-A forms and prints other copies such as recipient and payer copies on plain paper using black ink.
- E-files W2s and 1099s with the SSA and IRS (no limitations on the number of forms or submissions)
- Free downloadable updates and free technical support by phone, email and chat.
- Creates employee W2's as PDF and recipient (vendor) 1099's as PDF.
- Prints government-approved W-2 and W-3 forms on regular white paper (no red-ink form to buy),
- Imports data from Intuit QuickBooks (QuickBooks Pro, QuickBooks Enterprise, and QuickBooks Premier), Microsoft Dynamics (GP or SL), Sage Peachtree, Sage DacEasy or CSV/ Excel.
- Efficient and intuitive manual W2 / 1099 data entry.
- Supports 1099MISC, 1099INT, 1099DIV, 1099R, W2, W3, 1096, 1099S, 1098T, 1098, 1099A, 1099B, 1099C, 1099PATR, 1099OID.
- Automatically calculates Social Security and Medicare taxes.
- Supports Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows 2000 or Windows 98.
- Roll-over of payer and recipient information from year to year.
- Password protection and data validation.
- Generates printing labels, form totals and recipient lists.
Give W2 Mate software a test drive and see for yourself how easy 1099 filing and printing can be. Visit W2 Mate 1099 software page.
# # #
Established in 2003, Real Business Solutions is an industry leader in providing
small business payroll software, 1099 preparation software and W2 tax software solutions
for 2012, 2011, 2010 and before. Real Business Solutions products are used by thousands of businesses,
tax professionals, non-profit organization, and government agencies all across America.
Real Business Solutions was founded in Illinois in 2003. The Company's mission has been to
provide powerful and great value software solutions coupled with high quality customer service.
Through this website small businesses and accounting professionals can find and download
software to manage payroll, report payroll taxes, print W2 Forms, Print 1099 Forms,
eFile 1099, electronically file W2 forms, print checks and prepare payroll forms like
941, 940, 944, W-2, W-3, California DE-6 , California DE-7 , Texas C-3 , Texas C-4,
New York NYS-45, Illinois 941 and Illinois UI-3/40.