News By Tag
* More Tags...
News By Location
Two Headed Puppy Music presents a new music album for kids titled "Lullabies and BlahBlahbies"
This collection of eight songs caters to toddlers and young kids. It is great for singing along. Lyrics are not complex, they are pleasantly repetitive and can be learned in one listening for most songs. Free for limited time.
1. Pals in the Sky Lullaby : Beautiful lullaby and a great companion to falling asleep.
2. Baby's Going to Need : Upbeat song spelling out what your baby will need. It's great for teaching the young ones about phonetics and which letters common words from their life start with.
3. My name is : Fun song about mommies, daddies and little girls and boys. Fun to sing along.
4. Diaper Song : Song about changing diapers. That was not hard to conclude from the title. This song has gotten a lot of "play time".
5. Trouble : We keep putting things together and stacking them, but trouble keeps taking them apart. I am sure you will be able to relate.
6. Something in My Hand : I have something in my hand but whom am I going to give it to? The song was created to resolve disputes when one kid has an object and the other one wants it.
7. Little Jumps : Song about late night attempts to put the baby asleep, by doing tiny jumps, stomps and what not.
8. Going Homey : Baby is tired and just wants to go home. Song was created to soothe our little one on a long car trip. And it worked!
You can listen to the tunes on web page http://www.twoheadedpuppy.com/
Happy and fun listening and singing along!
# # #
Music composition and publishing. Variety of music styles represented including instrumental, pop, rock and kids music.