News By Tag
* Concept Searching
* Document management
* More Tags...
News By Location
Concept Searching Continues Growth Trend
Concept Searching Maintains Rapid Growth for Seventh Consecutive Year in the Taxonomy and Text Analytics Market
By: Concept Searching
According to Martin Garland, President of Concept Searching, “The flexibility of our technologies has enabled us to focus on continuous innovation, and as a result we have been able to maintain our unique position in the marketplace as the only company able to apply automatically generated semantic metadata. Clients are seeking the ability to resolve the issues of compliance and governance, specifically in the areas of sensitive information breaches, preservation and storage of documents of record, and information transparency. Solving these issues brings real quantifiable benefits and this is the primary reason our clients are willing to invest in our technology platform.”
Highlights for 2011 include:
• Concept Searching has maintained an average growth rate over the past seven years of over 50 percent per year, while managing the business to an exceptional 63 percent operating margin for the third year running.
• Concept Searching welcomed several new clients including Abbott Laboratories, BP, Deloitte, Department of Health and Human Services, First Reserve, NASA, OppenheimerFunds, and Southern Union Company, representing a wide range of industries and challenges solved with our proven solutions.
• Focusing on our Microsoft technology offerings we announced the availability of a new version of conceptContentTypeUpdater for SharePoint 2010, providing new workflow functionality and information rights management, highly desirable features to improve information rights management and compliance to a broad client base.
• conceptTaxonomyWorkflow is a new component made available in 2011, which integrates with conceptTaxonomyManager. This delivers the ability to identify specific pieces of content or subsets of content, based upon its meaning, regardless of where it resides.
• The SharePoint practice was the primary driver for revenue growth. Concept Searching is the only software solution in the marketplace that integrates natively with the SharePoint Term Store, and can maximize the effectiveness of content types and enterprise metadata management properties.
• Concept Searching maintained its status as the only Managed Microsoft ISV Partner in the SharePoint ecosystem for the fourth consecutive year. In addition, Concept Searching will be participating in the Microsoft SharePoint Early Adopter Program. This program is little known outside of Microsoft and is available to very limited and select customers and partners by invitation only.
Looking forward to 2012, Martin Garland said, “Our focus in 2012 is to drive value for our clients by continuing to deliver a powerful value proposition and a strong ROI. Our technology focus is to add value to the products in the application of our technologies, as well as developing the product portfolio to anticipate the needs of our clients and partners.”
# # #
Founded in 2002, Concept Searching provides software products that deliver conceptual metadata generation, auto-classification, and powerful taxonomy management from the desktop to the enterprise.
Concept Searching is the only platform independent statistical metadata generation and classification software company in the world that uses concept extraction and compound term processing to significantly improve access to unstructured information.
Headquartered in the US with offices in the UK, South Africa and Canada, Concept Searching solves the problem of finding, organizing, and managing information capital far beyond search and retrieval. Its technologies are being used to drive intelligent migration, enable effective records management, identify and lock down sensitive information and enhance governance. http://www.conceptsearching.com